Got er' done today......and I don't ever want to do it again. Talk about nerve wracking....damn blind holes! The new fsb had two pilot holes started on one side and that was it. Of course I didn't have a 3mm drill bit....so went and bought a couple 9/32......because nobody else had 3mm bits either. Took my time.....was as patient as I could be, but overall not a bad result. It's not perfect, but pretty close.
Starter punch and drifter punch.....ask me how I ended up with a starter punch....lol.
Locking plunger and spring that are retained by the front pin.
Puller assembly purchased from eBay (3rd try by the seller...very beefy!)
Cleaned up and re blued.
Holes through and straight....
Pretty happy overall.....almost feels a little anti climatic.......lol.