Author Topic: WTS: SKS Stuff - (Updated with several accessory items)  (Read 100 times)

Online Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
WTS: SKS Stuff - (Updated with several accessory items)
« on: January 06, 2021, 06:13:46 PM »
Modified and updated. All prices are OBO and + shipping. Feel free to make me an offer on all of it. :)

1 - Chinese 10 pocket bandolier, older style and comes with the vinyl square to put your parts on while cleaning in the field. $15

1 - Chinese FSB complete w/barrel and post. Came off my last Sarco barreled receiver and has a little rust/pitting, but should clean up okay. End of barrel will need to be pressed out, but at least you'll get the pins, LOL. $40

2 - Muzzle Brakes. The one on the right is DC Engineering and the other maybe NCStar??? Both have good fit over the muzzles of the SKSs I tried them on. $15/each

***NOTE*** Both of these cover mounts fit tight on a few SKSs I tried them on but YMMV. They are both used.
1 - Red Star long rail scope mount receiver cover. Rear bolt had been ground down for, I think, sight clearance. $20

1 - Scope mount receiver cover made in Spain. Shorty NCStar 4x28 type scopes won't mount on this one as the distance between the slots is too far. Will probably work with the x20 straight tube scopes though. All steel construction. $35

1 - 30mm PEPR scope mount. Came off a scope I bought but was too high for the SKS I put the scope on. $20

1 - 30mm Medium scope rings w/1" inserts. They were listed as low when I bought them but showed up as medium and I can't use them. $15

« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 10:50:36 AM by Greatguns »
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Marksman
  • Death from above
Re: WTS: Chinese SKS bandoliers, Russian slings
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 12:06:33 AM »
I'll take the bandoleers. Let me know in sending your address PM if you're needing any trinkets. Thanks, PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Online Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 12:14:04 AM »
I'll take the bandoleers. Let me know in sending your address PM if you're needing any trinkets. Thanks, PAX

PM on the way, Bandoliers SPF to echo1/PAX/Wayne.  :)
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Online Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 12:36:53 AM »
1 Russian sling sold to Drago.

Online Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sharp-Shooter
Re: WTS: SKS Stuff - (Updated with several accessory items)
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 01:26:49 PM »
FYI, I added some stuff.