Author Topic: WTB SKS Izhevsk 1953 Action cover, and complete magazine assebly, No BBQ finish  (Read 82 times)

Offline Tupelodog2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
I bought a 1953 Izhevsk SKS, original finish at a local gun show this week end, all matching but missing the Action Cover and Magazine assembly. I am Looking to restore this rifle even though it will never be matching.  I would take a 1954 date action cover  and a Tula mag assembly if necessary.  No BBQ finish please.  Please send description and pricing.  Thanks

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Death from above
I have a H stamped cover (Sinobanian?) and an HK stamped mag. PM me, PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline Tupelodog2

• Newber
Thanks , but I need an Izhevsk marked Action cover. 

Online Bob_The_Student

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
You found a gun show? Where was this? I thought the country was in a flat out panic and all went to go buy toilet paper.

Offline Tupelodog2

• Newber
Tri State Gun and Knife Show, Tupelo, Miss.  March 13 thru March 15.  Would you happen to have those parts that I need?

Online Bob_The_Student

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
I do not have those parts, sorry.

Offline Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
Those parts are like looking for a needle in a haystack.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Death from above
Mags gone. PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798