Author Topic: Midwest Ordnance SKS-D For Sale - $1500  (Read 53 times)

Offline Misterdevan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
Midwest Ordnance SKS-D For Sale - $1500
« on: April 06, 2019, 01:43:47 PM »
This Norinco SKS was purchased from Midwest Ordnance in Detroit in the late 80's / early 90's, having been professionally modified to accept off-the-shelf AK magazines, and has seen very little use since. If you haven't done your research, these are widely identified as the best AK mag conversions available and there were only 200-300 completed by Midwest Ordnance's gunsmith before they dropped the service. They are rare and getting rarer.

As the second US owner, I have had this rifle in my possession for about two decades and have never personally fired it. After deciding to sell it recently I gave it a good going-through and was very surprised by how little use it had seen. It doesn't even look broken in to me, frankly, but I'd be happy to post any specific photos requested. The rifling is shiny bright and everything else is in equivalent condition. There's a little bit of storage wear, which should be plainly visible in the photos.

Rifle was originally manufactured at Arsenal 26 in 1963 and is sold complete with everything in the photos (*except the knife bayonet, sorry). All the numbers match but the stock.

I am happy to package and ship, but, as I rarely sell or purchase, it will be a textbook transaction with every "i" and "t" dotted and crossed respectively. I will only ship to an FFL in a state with no applicable restrictions on type, after a cleared payment for the agreed-upon price + shipping via USPS Money Order. I will never be impatient, pushy, or unprofessional with you.

If you are interested in a face to face transaction, I'll be happy to throw in whatever 7.62x39 ammo I can drum up. Maybe 50 rounds or so?

The ad will stay up until the rifle is out of my hands.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I will respond at my earliest convenience.

Thanks very much for looking and have a great day!