Author Topic: WTS: awesome Chinese SKS swag  (Read 104 times)

Offline gregsthe1

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rifleman
WTS: awesome Chinese SKS swag
« on: November 19, 2018, 11:08:43 AM »
EVERYTHING SOLD

Trying to raise some funds so a few of my choice items are for sale here at SKS Files only. Payment via PayPal friends & family gift or add 3% for goods & services are only accepted methods of payment. Items located in Michigan.

First up is a Vietnam bring-back ammo pouch. In great shape with some writing on back. Buyer will also receive around 20 OG factory 31 stripper clips as well as a gift. $75 shipped.
SOLD on another board!

Next up is a lot of 4 bring back slings. Top 3 are from Vietnam and the bottom is a Balkans War example. Top sling is unmarked and extra grimy. Middle 2 are marked and the bottom is unmarked as well. Bought from a very respected collector so they are legit. $75 shipped for the lot.
SOLD on another board!

And lastly, probably the coolest of all. A set of 2 original exploded view posters. Came directly from a contact of mine in China. One poster has a crease and the edges of both show some wear, but are in excellent condition for being 50+ years old. Will send with the super cool bakelite tube they arrived to me in (in a box of course). $100 shipped for the pair.
SOLD on another board!

Please pm with any questions. Thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 09:31:16 AM by gregsthe1 »

Offline gregsthe1

• Rifleman
Re: WTS: awesome Chinese SKS swag
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 11:40:00 AM »
Now cross posted...

Offline gregsthe1

• Rifleman
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 01:04:05 PM »
Ammo pouch down to $65 shipped and $60 shipped on the 4 slings.

Offline gregsthe1

• Rifleman
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 09:30:18 AM »
All sold :(