Author Topic: Glock Barrels pretty cheap free ship  (Read 309 times)

Offline Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
Glock Barrels pretty cheap free ship
« on: January 14, 2019, 08:24:44 PM »
Thinking about buying an extra for my G22. What do you guys think of these .. Price is right. Threaded BBls also in stock..   Check this.. Input welcome  :)

http://www.combatarmory.com/glock-barrels-1/

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: Glock Barrels pretty cheap free ship
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 08:54:34 PM »
Shame they ain't got no .357 Sig barrels.  I have considered 2 other calibers for my G20... The 9x25 Dillon or 400 Corbon.. just to try.  :)  I have a Sig in .40 S&W... Other than easy ammo availability, I will stick to the 10mm, the .40 leaves me wanting more.
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 09:37:19 PM »
Seems like everyone is avoiding the 40 these days.  Not me. Ill take that step child in !!  I love my G22. Its still accurate but It is a PD trade in and for 49 bucks to have a replacement BBL isn't that bad. Really don't need a threaded BBL but thats all they have left in the G22. Yeah we saw your like new back store Sig 40. That poor guy : ( Needed some Christmas money  chuckles1

Im concerned about my G20. Ive had 2 FTEs as in the empty didnt quite make it out.. out of about 100 rds of S&B.. Any Ideas ?
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 10:03:55 PM »
Never tried S&B stuff... I've tried everything I've found locally with no issues, a box of American Eagle stuff really didn't impress..if recoil is a judge...there was not much, Blazer had a good bit more.
I did fall into a big box of Underwood ammo, 180grain at 1350fps is what the box flap says.. that stuff shook the dust outta the S&W 1006 and the G20 said...what in the hell did I just fire.  rofl

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 10:46:43 PM »
Yeah the only thing ive tried is the S&B. Brand new gun so ill try some other stuff like you mentioned. Been to Underwoods site alot lately.. Nasty stuff  :o Yeah 1350 fps with like 700 ft lbs of energy. No issues with your G20 is good. Do you have the factory recoil spring ? My G20 does but My G29 has a what looks like a beefed up aftermarket spring and ive had no issues with it functioning. I did get the new factory spring with the 29 so ill try that also..

Offline Greasemonkey

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 11:13:10 PM »
If I'm going to shoot heavy loads like Underwood or Buffalo Bore I throw a 22pound Wolff spring in it... Using the lower powered stuff, I will use the factory spring, only takes like a second to swap.  Typically, I just leave the factory spring in it, that wonderful fun hot stuff gets pricey..