Added - 50 with long tab receiver cover latch - #5
I have been interested in the way the 50s changed. Thanks to info from various experts, I have tried to follow this change.
1. 50 with all 49 features including spike bayonet. This one is questionable as it is the only one recorded with pictures and S/Ns are in question. https://ibb.co/album/kP3zJv
2. 50 with blade bayonet. Stock and stock ferrule needed to be replaced from the 49, but still has remaining 49 features. https://ibb.co/album/hva8WF
3. 50 gas port replaced with 45. Still retains engraved S/N, hand stamped tula star, and spring FP. https://ibb.co/album/jWEABF
4. 50 with stamped date and tula star. Change to stamped eyelet receiver cover takedown latch. Retains spring FP. https://ibb.co/album/cwJsQa
5. 50 with stamped date and tula star. Change from stamped eyelet receiver cover takedown latch to long tab latch. https://ibb.co/album/iv23gF
6. 50 with stamped date and tula star. Change from receiver cover long tab latch to short. https://ibb.co/album/j3SxrF
7. 50 with stamped date and tula star. Change to stamped solid receiver cover takedown latch(late 50 to 58).Retains spring FP. https://ibb.co/album/gw3bka
8. 50 with stamped date and tula star. Change to free floating firing pin. https://ibb.co/album/d2yxQa
Now this is only what I have noticed and documented. There may be other items missed. These carbines are refurbished so anything goes. Additional pictures upon request.