Author Topic: wtb great guns tapco t6 adapter and SKS m stock mag well fillers.  (Read 477 times)

Offline sksmcrossvilletn

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Marksman
Wtb great guns tapco t6 adapters. I need two. Also I need to get two magwell fillers for SKS m stocks.

I'll trade a Mesa tactical Mossberg 500/590 Leo adapter and enidine hydraulic recoil reducing buffer and a mesa tactical 8 round shell carrier for Mossberg 500/590 for them. Or I'll buy them outright! Pm me if you have what I need!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 07:37:56 PM by sksmcrossvilletn »

Offline echo1

• Rifleman
  • Death from above
Re: wtb great guns tapco t6 adapter and SKS m stock mag well fillers.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 03:21:35 PM »
Fixed or side folder? PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline sksmcrossvilletn

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 07:34:30 PM »
Preferably fixed but I'd take one of each or two of one.

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Marksman
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 07:43:26 PM »
Got your PM sksmcrossvilletn and sent a reply. Will keep you posted when I get some made.

Offline Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 08:44:12 PM »
Got your PM sksmcrossvilletn and sent a reply. Will keep you posted when I get some made.

Whilst on the subject of your inventions...what became of your ATI bayonet channel rail for the Ultralight stock? I seem to recall that happening to the point of a prototype, and never heard much since.  I recently got another one, and the scout scoped folder project is done, the only thing I could come up with to further the endeavor would be one of those. :)
All Bubbas deserve bayonets....figure out a way.
SKS-files.com and SKSguide.com....because everything else is just piss....

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Marksman
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 06:28:23 PM »

Whilst on the subject of your inventions...what became of your ATI bayonet channel rail for the Ultralight stock? I seem to recall that happening to the point of a prototype, and never heard much since.  I recently got another one, and the scout scoped folder project is done, the only thing I could come up with to further the endeavor would be one of those. :)

Hey ya Justin, Yeah, just not enough call for it to do anything with it. I made it using a 1' picatinney rail blank from AIMSports. I cut it to length, drilled a few of holes and attached it to the stock. The hard part was, if memory serves me correctly, I had to mill the sides down so it would fit into the slot properly.
I have one unfinished piece left I kept so if you can give me the width dimension of the slot I can tell you whether or not it needs to be milled(you'll want to use a vernier caliper as I am talking about .010-.020" on each side). Of course the other option is to mill out the stock. You could use a router for that. The catch would be to keep the line straight so the rail sat properly.