News:

Help us gain knowledge by entering your Chinese SKS into the Survey located at the Chinese SKS Guide.

Main Menu

Updated Tokarev cartridge or??

Started by Greasemonkey, October 02, 2016, 02:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Greasemonkey

A friend brought this to my attention recently.....it's currently a proprietary round developed by Cz, the 7.5 FK BRNO.

It not based off any current cartridge, but it kinda reminds me of a revamped updated supercharged x25 Tokarev.  :)
It's basically a 7.8x27mm, roughly a .30 cal 100 grain bullet, that goes 2000fps and almost 900ft lbs of muzzle energy, measured from their handgun.

http://www.fkbrno.com/en
http://www.fkbrno.com/en/7-5-fk-system
http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2016/07/19/worlds-fastest-handgun-not-7-5-fk-brno/
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Phosphorus32

That's pretty cool! A bottle necked cartridge of 7.5 x 27 versus 7.62 x 25 sounds  similar to me. Definitely hotter than the Tokarev. Those Czechs of Brno are at it again  thumb1