News:

SKS-FILES exclusive announcement!!  The SKS-Files Comprehensive Chinese SKS Survey V2.0 is open to new entries.  Enter your Chinese type 56 HERE!

Main Menu

Now, Yugo and find your own

Started by Greasemonkey, April 06, 2015, 12:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Greasemonkey

Quote from: running-man on April 07, 2015, 11:23:19 PM


Dammit, see that's what happens when I try and type on a little 2x4" phone screen!  1982 is what I meant.  ???

GM, you of all people should know that 29th year of production does not equal 1954+29.   It just doesn't, ever.  Not for an SKS, not for a T53, not for a T54 Tok. 

If I see anyone else spewing Type XX + S/N = year of production I'll personally beat them with this here bat...bat1  chuckles1

rofl rofl chuckles1 rofl2 rofl2  oooohhhhhh boy, I get the bat this go around   thumb1

Least I ain't gotta recalibrate my stuff.

And RM, if it makes you feel better :o, I deleted one of your posts with my phone :))
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

running-man

Dang, rm'ing RM's posts, that's low!  I spew so much nobody would miss it though!  thumb1
      

wacman85

man those are some good looking Yugo's. haven't got one yet but think these are the next ones i want to collect. i'm a tiger striped freak myself. have only 2, Swiss K11 carbine, did have 2 but one had to go so i kept the one with soldier tag and K31.
I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)