Author Topic: Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope 7.62X39  (Read 1043 times)

Offline SHSKS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope 7.62X39
« on: June 01, 2020, 10:00:39 AM »
Anyone have any experience with this optic?
I'm thinking it might be a good choice for my SKS.
Thanks
Revelation 6:2
I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Offline Bob_The_Student

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sharp-Shooter
Re: Primary Arms 3X Compact Prism Scope 7.62X39
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 07:46:09 PM »
Not sure what type SKS you have but from everything I read a scope is tough to keep zeroed on an SKS. Someone with more knowledge can expand on that.

Primary Arms scopes I don't have any experience with but AK Operators Union - Rob Ski loves them. He always plugging them. I don't know if he is sponsored or given kickbacks for the plugs though.

Offline SHSKS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 04:07:12 AM »
Thanks for the reply.
Much appreciated.👍
Revelation 6:2
I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Offline jmaurer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rifleman
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 06:27:08 PM »
I don't have any experience with the scope mentioned in the OP, but I can say that my Primary Arms Cyclops has been money well spent. It's held up very well, and allows for placing all rounds where they need to be from an 11.5" AR-based pistol to at least 300 meters (ACSS reticle). I wasn't initially comfortable with a chicom-made scope, but it has been great. I've also got their Trijicon TA44 with the ACSS reticle, and that's a wonderful piece of glass.