Author Topic: M59/66 Yugo with GL ladder removed  (Read 3165 times)

Offline Gator Monroe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
M59/66 Yugo with GL ladder removed
« on: May 13, 2015, 12:19:34 AM »
My M59/66A1 was neutered prior to shipment to Ca. I put on a Rockbloc FH/Brake and am thinking of removing the GL sight ladder and putting on a "Cheese Grater" upper HG  could one of you guys post up a pic of an M59/66 with the Sight ladder removed ??? (so I can see if it looks kosher prior to removing mine)

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Gator Monroe

• Cadet
Re: M59/66 Yugo with GL ladder removed
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 11:30:32 AM »
Thanx loose , nice pics to get an idea , If I got one of the Tapco Faux Grenade Launcher Spigots welded it on I could perhaps get original look back ,but alas I'm pretty sure mu Bayo would not close (Unless serious grinding to fit ) .In the old days there were a few Yugo Guys at survivors who posted up a "How to" series of pics on sight ladder removal and what Rifles looked like afterwards ... I'm really on fence here

Offline panoz77

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Newber
Re: M59/66 Yugo with GL ladder removed
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 10:42:17 PM »
They look just fine stripped down and reducing the weight at the same time.  They look slick with all the gobblygook removed, if that is your thing.
Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut