Retail Products & Gunsmithing Services > Marcus Magazine Adapters

Need some feedback please guys. Possible new mag release for the SKS

(1/3) > >>

1mlt:
Video link:

Guys, I was contacted by the man who developed this device. I like it. It is simple, easy to install, and hopefully can be produced at a good price point. That bridge hasn't been crossed yet.

It is a natural add-on if you have one of our G3's. It will allow for one hand mag drops. The g5 already has a release built-in to the adapter. It isn't needed for the G9.

Additionally, it will work nicely w/o one of our adapters if you are using duckbill mags.

What say you, any interest and what's it worth to you??

Marcus

Justin Hell:
THAT is really friggin cool!

Are any permanent mods required? As much as I dig the idea of your adapter, the amount of guns I would like to be able to use my detachables on would be cost prohibitive to get the adapters for....This seems to serve the purpose pert dern well.

Tell us more! :)

1mlt:
JH, don't have much more to add right now. Still gathering info. How many SKSs do you have? I will make you a deal on a multi buy of G3's. Then all your SKS's would be DBL. No perm mods that I am currently aware of.

Marcus

Lucas McCain:
I've got a working prototype and I would love to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions on. Let me know what you like, don't like, and what you'd expect (or hope) to pay for it.

Loose}{Cannon:
Anything to do with this? 

Need some feedback please guys. Possible new mag release for the SKS in Marcus Magazine Adapters - Page 1 of 1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version