Author Topic: Beta Arms SKS-30 (SKS-D, Detachable)  (Read 4440 times)

Offline Power Surge

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Commercial dude
Beta Arms SKS-30 (SKS-D, Detachable)
« on: August 19, 2016, 08:41:22 PM »
Been wanting to add an SKS-30 to my commercial collection for a long time. After all, it is the most well known and popular model. I've seen a bunch on gunbroker here and there. Usually didn't have the money at the time, or they sold for more than I was willing to spend. But last week, one popped up on there and I took a shot at it and got it for a decent price.

It showed up today, and it's gorgeous! I couldn't be happier with it. It's in "like new" condition. These rifles were made in several versions, depending on what parts the Chinese had left over from other guns to use. What really appealed to me about this particular one, is that it has all the "purpose made" parts. No filled in magwell stock. No leftover stripper clip groove carrier.

Here's some quick pics. I can take more or better ones if someone wants to see something specific.

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
Re: Beta Arms SKS-30 (SKS-D, Detachable)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 03:01:45 AM »
 drool2   clap2  drool2  clap2  drool2  clap2  drool2  clap2

You got a great one! Congrats on that beauty!  Are you to the point of sitting in the dark, rubbing the gun oil over it, mumbling something about "My Precious" yet?  :)

And I do have a single, humble request for a pic. I just need a pic of that rifle in MY gun safe!  :P

Were you able to get the box and accessories for it? If so, did it by chance come with a Beta Arms marked and issued Owners Manual? Just checking. I've yet to find even one example. I just can't figure them sending out all these brand new rifles, in boxed kits, no less, with no instruction booklet/owners manual? I was thinking that that was actually a import rule or a BATF rule? IDK. 

Enjoy your new Beta Arms "D", PS! You deserve it.

firstchoice

Offline XXXSKS

• HOT DAMN Commercial SKS EXPERT YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaa
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • AC/T84 "D" KS-30 MC-5D "M" NR Sporter 63 93
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 12:53:23 PM »
WOW the like new condition can be seen in the pics. I think you will find it runs as good as it looks. You are on your way to one of the best Detachable collections going. Nice.

These are the best AK mag capable SKS rifles China produced.

thumb1.................Joe
WELP ....................HORK SPIT........................

Offline Power Surge

• Sharp-Shooter
  • Commercial dude
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 01:06:20 PM »
drool2   clap2  drool2  clap2  drool2  clap2  drool2  clap2

You got a great one! Congrats on that beauty!  Are you to the point of sitting in the dark, rubbing the gun oil over it, mumbling something about "My Precious" yet?  :)

And I do have a single, humble request for a pic. I just need a pic of that rifle in MY gun safe!  :P

Were you able to get the box and accessories for it? If so, did it by chance come with a Beta Arms marked and issued Owners Manual? Just checking. I've yet to find even one example. I just can't figure them sending out all these brand new rifles, in boxed kits, no less, with no instruction booklet/owners manual? I was thinking that that was actually a import rule or a BATF rule? IDK. 

Enjoy your new Beta Arms "D", PS! You deserve it.

firstchoice

No box, just the rifle itself.

And I don't think you have anything to be jealous of, if I recall, you have one just as nice with the box and all!  dance2

Offline Power Surge

• Sharp-Shooter
  • Commercial dude
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 01:10:14 PM »
WOW the like new condition can be seen in the pics. I think you will find it runs as good as it looks. You are on your way to one of the best Detachable collections going. Nice.

These are the best AK mag capable SKS rifles China produced.

thumb1.................Joe

Thanks Joe. Not that other versions aren't nice, but this rifle really just seems to have a superior fit and finish. Or maybe it's just that 20" barrel with the AK mag...  either way, it's SEXY   :P

I like my little collection. I love all the differences in the commercial models.

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 05:07:06 PM »
Man, that is a beauty from butt to muzzle  8) Love the wood and the removable bayonet.  thumb1

Offline Dannyboy53

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sniper
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 12:29:09 AM »
Out of all the commercial models these are my favorite, one reason is the magazine. I love that wood PS, congratulations on picking up a hum dinger of a beauty!  clap1