Author Topic: Albania 1971  (Read 153 times)

Online Papahound

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
Albania 1971
« on: March 02, 2024, 12:32:45 PM »

Posted before just killing a rainy day in the shop 🙃
Everything seems to match , most parts still covered in grease 🤨

Wishing everyone a blessed day - Papahound

🍻

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
Re: Albania 1971
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 11:19:09 PM »
Good lookin girl! PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 10:09:23 AM »
Nice old warhorse there!  thumb1

Online Papahound

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 11:49:57 AM »

Thank you sir , I probably overpaid for this one but it’s the only one I’ve seen for sale locally , always nice to add a little something different 👍🏼

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2024, 03:08:23 PM »
In my admittedly old, crusty, "get-off-my-lawn' style opinion: You can only ever overpay if you are trying to make money off it by immediately flipping or only buying it to sell if/when the price goes up. 

If you bought it to enjoy it for many, many years there is no such thing as 'overpaying'.  thumb1

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2024, 03:19:03 PM »

Thank you sir , I probably overpaid for this one but it’s the only one I’ve seen for sale locally , always nice to add a little something different 👍🏼

I'd never seen an Alby in the wild either, then one showed up in the consignment rack just as I walked in the door at my LGS. Got it on the spot at almost 2X the going Chinese at the time. Then 2 weeks later another showed up at the same LGS, with the same timing, I just got there, 4473 here I come! About 6 months later one posted on Calguns marketplace 2 minutes after I logged, the cheapest and nicest of the 3, "I'll take it". The fella was in SoKal but would be passing my way and we hooked up at an LGS for DROS near the freeway  dance2 PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798