Author Topic: My carry gun(s)  (Read 2812 times)

Offline Jack Flag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Newber
My carry gun(s)
« on: September 26, 2015, 11:29:48 AM »
Wasn't sure if I should post this in the thread a few topics down. But I was getting the little warning about the thread being old..............so here's my carry gun(s).
This I've had for a few months and been carrying it since. It's stock except for the custom grips (done by WAL at the Beretta Forum) and I replaced the 15 round mags with MecGar 18 round mags.

A Beretta/Wilson Combat 92G Brigadier Tactical (stupid long name) cry1

My occasional BUG and primary gun when I'm lazy or I need to conceal better (pocket carry):

CZ vz. 70. Old school stock with the ungodly heavy DA trigger and all.  :-[

Since it appears folks here like CZ...Before I switched back to a Beretta recently. I carried A CZ 75 Phantom for several years. Love the gun.  thumb1

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: My carry gun(s)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 11:36:47 AM »
Either the cc thread or new thread is fine...  Great set of handguns.   thumb1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline K-9

• Beaucoup dien cai dau
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rifleman
  • Save a Life. Adopt.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 06:21:41 PM »
Love that Brig! How does she shoot?

Offline armedhippie

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • Love your family and keep your powder dry.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 06:13:04 AM »
Sweet thumb1 Highly doubt you'll find any CZ haters here man  thumb1 I just recently got ahold of my 1st CZ/Vz. 52 and loving it. ( I'm big on the 7.62x25 these days.)
Digging that VZ 70.

Matter 'o' fact You'll not find haters of anything that went bang, goes bang or was designed to go bang here. Kinda like going home with the big girl on the moped at last call....Your buddies may rib ya about it, but given the chance.....They would have done the same  rofl rofl
Hippies are like stray cats...Feed 'em once and they never leave...then they stink up your couch.