General Milsurp Weapons > Milsurp Hand Guns & Sub Guns

Type 54 with the Southeast Asian Look

(1/3) > >>

Phosphorus32:
A licensed copy of the Russian TT-33 Tokarev pistol, known in China as the Type 54, 五四式 and known in Vietnam, where this one was almost certainly used, as the Kiểu 54 (K54, Type 54).

This came without papers, but also without import marks, or the ridiculous aftermarket safety. I don't know if the rig was original or picked up piecemeal but it is period correct. The "magazine pouch" is actually just for holding 8 loose rounds of 7.62x25mm per cell. The internals including the bore are in excellent shape as there were still bits of grease hanging around.

Enjoy!

Bob_The_Student:
I feel like I've seen that rig before.  chuckles1

Looks better outside the holster. Very nice.

Phosphorus32:

--- Quote from: Bob_The_Student on February 22, 2021, 04:44:03 AM ---I feel like I've seen that rig before.  chuckles1

Looks better outside the holster. Very nice.

--- End quote ---

Indeed!  :)

Thanks, I’m very happy with it. For a 99% likely Vietnam bringback, I consider the pitting and bluing loss to be merely character marks  thumb1

BMont:
What a cool pistol.  I have two of the recent RGuns Type 54s but I think you have a bring back.

Phosphorus32:

--- Quote from: BMont on February 22, 2021, 02:07:36 PM ---What a cool pistol.  I have two of the recent RGuns Type 54s but I think you have a bring back.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I agree. I have a shiny Type 54-1 that I found at a local gun shop 11 months ago but I wanted a bringback Type 54. The period correct accessories were a bonus.  thumb1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version