General Milsurp Weapons > General C&R Information

Shipping C&R Rifles To California

(1/3) > >>

spongemonkey:
Okay, what is required to ship a C&R rifle to a ffl holder in California weither they be an 03 C&R holder or other ffl class from my 03 C&R? Do I need the COE paperwork to do so?

Greasemonkey:
An act of congress...

Easiest way to explain, and it still clear as mud.. Empire Arms has a whole page dedicated to this subject. He keeps it pretty up to date because they change laws like most people change socks.

https://www.empirearms.com/cal-ffl.htm

spongemonkey:
Thanks GM!   thumb1

Direct Connection:
If your shipping to a ffl 01 then you print out his license put it in the box and send it. If its ffl 3 then I dont know. Calguns.net also has the lowdown on how to do things out of the ordinary.  I think shipping a c&r rifle is about the only thing you can ship to a 03 holder in Ca,

martin08:
Sign up your license with the CFLC and request an authorization to ship to an 01 FFL who is also signed up with the CFLC.  Ship the authorization letter with the receiving FFL license.  It's really simple.  Done it many times.

To ship to 03 FFL in Cali, just get a copy of his license AND  his Certificate of Eligibility (COE).  Ship away!  Done it a couple times.  Also very easy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version