Author Topic: Bubbad Commercial Para???  (Read 1549 times)

Offline echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
Bubbad Commercial Para???
« on: August 14, 2018, 04:53:56 AM »
Hi fellas,

Just finalized an acquisition for this little gem.
https://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?1043761-Chinese-Norinco-SKS-Camouflage-1971-SPF&highlight=sks

I just picked it up over on the GB forum. Sellers pictures and description had me thinking it was a KSI with the ground bayo lug & rod guides. In the additional close up pictures I requested, the cut job and FSB install looks factory, so now I'm thinking it's Bubbas handy work on a commercial Para. The bayo slot was filled in, the furniture painted camo, and the ground FSB looks parked. He was asking $475 but we horse traded. JPE, Pomona, CA was the importer, and I'm not sure if they had Paras made.

Wadda ya think??  Signs of a sophisticated and restrained Bubba? This one came out of Arizona, as did my previous Para. PAX
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 05:07:29 AM by echo1 »
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
Re: Bubbad Commercial Para???
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 07:07:23 AM »
Well, Its very cool looking : ) But thats about all I know.  Let me know if you fall out of love  :)

Offline Power Surge

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Commercial dude
Re: Bubbad Commercial Para???
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 05:46:02 PM »
Looks like a de-bayo'd standard Para to me.