Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving Every one  (Read 729 times)

Offline BMont

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Marksman
Happy Thanksgiving Every one
« on: November 25, 2021, 12:59:38 PM »
May your Turkey skin be crispy and your meat be moist.  (Waiting for the comments...lol)  Happy Thanksgiving.

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving Every one
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 03:00:45 PM »
 meat moist...  whistle12  :o  can't... must avoid....don't do it Jimmy...no making a derogatory comment... on a holiday...  :-X

Happy Gluttonous swolled up Thanksgiving thumb1 may the meals be bountiful and delicious. Most of all, enjoy the time with family thumb1

GM's rule #1 for Thanksgiving.. keep a plunger handy in case of emergency
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 07:01:44 PM »
meat moist...  whistle12  :o  can't... must avoid....don't do it Jimmy...no making a derogatory comment... on a holiday...  :-X

Happy Gluttonous swolled up Thanksgiving thumb1 may the meals be bountiful and delicious. Most of all, enjoy the time with family thumb1

GM's rule #1 for Thanksgiving.. keep a plunger handy in case of emergency

This is what we call a Holiday FAIL. No dessert for you young man!!  rofl

Nevertheless, same back at you GM....and our plungers are always right by the toilet. Just sayin'
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 07:43:04 PM »
Turkey was delicious and didn’t need a plunger thankfully!!!

Happy thanking all. Hope the coming year treats you well!  thumb1

Offline Bacarnal

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • SQUIRREL!!! Camp Lejuene Water Survivor.
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 09:50:13 PM »
I think he uses the plunger as an alternative to the Heimlich maneuver  derisive1.

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2021, 03:46:27 AM »
Happy thanksgiving everyone!  :) I spent a lot of time with family and very little on the internet  thumb1

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2021, 05:38:07 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the 'Files! I hope it was a great day and y'all got STUFFED!  chuckles1  You know,...got full. Of food.  chuckles1

Quiet day for us. Our electricity got turned off unfortunately. I tried to work with them but they said no. It was okay yesterday but today it cooled off and tonight it's banging on 24 degrees! Getting cold in here! It's supposed to get down to about 20 degrees with a 10-15mph breeze going. Sure hope it doesn't freeze the pipes tonight!
I thought the local food bank would help us get some food but they ran out before we got there. They did give us a couple cans of dried milk and some canned mixed vegetables. That's okay. No Turkey but I think we can put something together with what we have. The bread we have will be okay.
My car had something go kaput yesterday, too, so we're afoot right now. No idea what broke yet but it don't matter yet since I won't be able to fix it for a while. Gotta have the funds to fix it first! I had a little electric cart I used to get around on, (I'm disabled), but I plugged it in the other day and the charger started shooting sparks and arcing like crazy! I called the dealer and they said mine doesn't have a replacement for the charger! What? Something about the wiring connectors are all different. The cart cost a lot of money and they say I can't use it anymore because THEY changed the connectors on the replacement chargers? Hmmmmm....Anyway, my secondary mode of transportation is also temporarily out of service, as well. What's next?

Anyway, I do hope you guys had a great day and have lots to be thankful for! We are truly fortunate that all is well and we have no problems to speak of.  thumb1

prank1   chuckles1

(anybody smell any bovine fecal matter?  rofl )

firstchoice   

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2021, 10:58:52 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the 'Files! I hope it was a great day and y'all got STUFFED!  chuckles1  You know,...got full. Of food.  chuckles1

Quiet day for us. Our electricity got turned off unfortunately. I tried to work with them but they said no. It was okay yesterday but today it cooled off and tonight it's banging on 24 degrees! Getting cold in here! It's supposed to get down to about 20 degrees with a 10-15mph breeze going. Sure hope it doesn't freeze the pipes tonight!
I thought the local food bank would help us get some food but they ran out before we got there. They did give us a couple cans of dried milk and some canned mixed vegetables. That's okay. No Turkey but I think we can put something together with what we have. The bread we have will be okay.
My car had something go kaput yesterday, too, so we're afoot right now. No idea what broke yet but it don't matter yet since I won't be able to fix it for a while. Gotta have the funds to fix it first! I had a little electric cart I used to get around on, (I'm disabled), but I plugged it in the other day and the charger started shooting sparks and arcing like crazy! I called the dealer and they said mine doesn't have a replacement for the charger! What? Something about the wiring connectors are all different. The cart cost a lot of money and they say I can't use it anymore because THEY changed the connectors on the replacement chargers? Hmmmmm....Anyway, my secondary mode of transportation is also temporarily out of service, as well. What's next?

Anyway, I do hope you guys had a great day and have lots to be thankful for! We are truly fortunate that all is well and we have no problems to speak of.  thumb1

prank1   chuckles1

(anybody smell any bovine fecal matter?  rofl )

firstchoice   

That’s what my mom would’ve called a “shaggy dog story” (long story with a short punch line)  rofl chuckles1

Offline High Noon

• Watching the clock.
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2021, 04:57:25 PM »
Hope everyone had a great food filled day on Thanksgiving.   

Spending time with family is so important - no guarantee they'll be here tomorrow.   

Remember the meaningful things in your life and be thankful for what you have - no matter how big or small.