Author Topic: This thing still on? :)  (Read 2889 times)

Offline VermontCNC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
  • I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd...
This thing still on? :)
« on: November 07, 2017, 12:20:35 PM »
Hey, all!!

It has been quite a long time since I have posted anything. It isn't for lack of desire, but with the volume of work in the shop as well as real life I have limited time for most things internet that are not shop specific. I do however answer any and all PM's that I get, so if you have any questions about anything just drop me a PM and I will respond pretty quickly!

Just as a quick update to what we have been up to for those curious, we have been machining unreal amounts of our SKS extended magazine release. The demand has been awesome, and all the positive feedback keeps motivation high to continue. Our "drop free" bolt mod, or whatever you like to call it, has been on high demand as well. Our new CNC mill we purchased in May has increased our throughput by almost 300%, so we have been able to meet any demand increase that has come up so far. Our AR mag release buttons have been pretty popular as well, along with a fresh batch of Tapco furniture single point sling mounts. We still polish up SKS and AK bolts to a shiny, chrome like finish as well if that is your thing.

Overall it has been pretty much business as usual. I hope all has been well with any who read this as well!! If I can be of service just drop me a PM!

Take care, all!!

-Eric

Offline carls sks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sharp-Shooter
Re: This thing still on? :)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 03:39:03 PM »
good to see you back Eric.  yahoo1
ARMY NAM VET, SO PROUD!