Author Topic: Wolf Performance Ammunition (black box)  (Read 10692 times)

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
Re: Wolf Performance Ammunition (black box)
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2014, 10:52:29 AM »
Thanks RM,
I have several ammo cans full of GT, but now that I can't just order more I have been looking for an alternative for plinking. According to centerfires website shipping would be $20 for me. So for around $.22/round I might just order some up.
Brian

No problemo!

I wouldn't lose hope that GT is gone forever.  I suspect there's likely one final shipment on a cargo ship en route to suppliers in the states still.  If you haven't already done so, you might sign up for the SGAmmo "Notify me when back in stock" email for the GT.  That's the best way to ensure you'll know when/if it ever pops back up.  If it does, there is going to be a big run on it and it'll sell out pretty quickly I bet.

In the future, the GT guys are going to have to get all their legal stuff in order if they want to keep exporting to the US.  They might have to divest away from the blacklisted people/corporations, or maybe even subcontract the name out to another plant or something.  There's too much money to be made for them not to find some way around the restrictions though. 

Offline bbush44

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
Re: Wolf Performance Ammunition (black box)
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2014, 11:16:51 AM »
I've signed up for the "notify me when back in stock" on SGAmmo for all options of the GT they still have on their website, probably a couple of times.  :o  I have convinced myself that since it is still on their website they expect to get in another shipment of it.

Brian