Author Topic: M67 @ SGAmmo  (Read 3345 times)

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
M67 @ SGAmmo
« on: February 25, 2016, 02:44:03 PM »
So I got this email the other day from SGAmmo.  This portion of it caught my attention:

1120 Round Crate 7.62x39 M67 Non-magnetic Copper FMJ Brass Case Corrosive Yugo Surplus Ammo on SKS Stripper Clips

$295.00 + $28.00 Shipping

Supply will go dry on this ammo shortly, I expect availability to last less than a week from today

I think we all knew that the current offering of M67 would dry up eventually, but I guess this one kind of took me by surprise just a little bit seeing how many places have Yugo M59/66A1s for sale still.  I went ahead and ordered another 400 rounds so I can get to some additional stripper clips easily w/o having to break open any of the sealed tins that I may (or may not) have stashed away for a rainy day.

At any rate, I believe J&G still has M67: http://www.jgsales.com/7.62x39-yugo-military-surplus-ammo,-124gr,-fmj,-1120rd-case,-on-stripper-clips.-p-71126.html

Sportsman's Guide still has it listed too: http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/yugoslavian-762x39mm-rifle-ammo-fmj-123-grain-320-rounds?a=417657, but the last time I ordered from them, I got stuck on the "backorder forever" list and after 4 months and 6 delay notifications I finally said to heck with it and just ordered from SGAmmo.  Their price is pretty good though.

Aside from those two places, my net searches are turning up zilch.  If you've been contemplating getting some of this stuff, I would suggest going forward with your plans because in a few weeks, it may be too late. 

Online Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: M67 @ SGAmmo
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 03:23:53 PM »
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
Re: M67 @ SGAmmo
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 03:31:57 PM »
Bah Googlefu!  bat1

I always forget about luckygunner.  Their shipping is so bad to NM that I don't even have them bookmarked anymore.  The unammo site is pretty neat though, your'e right. thumb1 

Ok so maybe it's not going away anytime soon.  But small lots of it likely will.  If I could afford a few more cases I would be tempted...  :P