Author Topic: Is this not an MC-5D???  (Read 4281 times)

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
Re: Is this not an MC-5D???
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2020, 03:33:09 PM »
Heckuva deal GG!  thumb1

Yeah, Basically just over $600 including the 5 rnd OEM mag. I also found KCI 20rnd mags to fit my bando for as low as $8.99/ea.

All the SKSs I've owned over the years and this is my first with AK mags.

The ones that take AK magazines are addictive also, I have 5 Sporter models and 1 NR model, sometime in the future I want to add a SKS-M's to my collection, not now with these outrageous prices.....

Yeah, I never would have considered it if he hadn't dropped the price almost $300.
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sniper
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2020, 05:54:47 PM »
Finally got my 5rnd OEM mag in the mail today. It was held up in USPS limbo like some of the other stuff I've ordered over the last few weeks. So, it is now complete and back to OEM status.

My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline Larry D.

• Bitter, Clinging Deplorable
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Do the next right thing.
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2020, 06:31:48 PM »
I'll bet a PSL mag pouch will keep things nicely organized for you.
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.
Mood 24:7

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sniper
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2020, 06:40:47 PM »
I'll bet a PSL mag pouch will keep things nicely organized for you.

Then I'd have to go buy a PSL(which I really would love to have, but can't afford) :o rofl rofl bat1

Actually I have that 7 cell Chinese Bandolier I posted earlier that is going with this. Going to buy 6-20rnd KCI AK mags and put the oiler cleaning kit and 5rnd mag in the 7th cell.

Offline Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sniper
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2020, 01:06:13 AM »
Looks great! 
I actually just posted about finding a 7 pouch bandolier in my stuff...are those for the Type 63 do you know?

Offline Larry D.

• Bitter, Clinging Deplorable
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Do the next right thing.
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2020, 02:14:35 AM »
Are you guys using the type 63 rig?
Η ΤΑΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
-------------------

Thou shalt not test me.
Mood 24:7

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sniper
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2020, 09:57:25 AM »
Looks great! 
I actually just posted about finding a 7 pouch bandolier in my stuff...are those for the Type 63 do you know?

All I know is that there are 2 types of 7 cell bandoliers. 1 has 7 equal sized cells(like mine) and the other has 5 larger(same size as mine) with 1 smaller cell on each end(size of 10 cell SKS bandolier) You can see a pic of mine on the first page and I also posted it in the AK pouch thread.