Author Topic: my palms are itchy (UPDATE)  (Read 1127 times)

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
my palms are itchy (UPDATE)
« on: January 04, 2021, 03:05:28 PM »
get your minds out of the gutter

that means i am almost ready for a new AR , been selling parts for a week and got my gun nut up to a grand already  ,thinking Armalite or Bushy , whichever i find first , its like a free AR
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 02:24:24 PM by hoopharted »
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline 1mlt

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Marksman
Re: my palms are itchy
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 05:23:38 PM »

that means i am almost ready for a new AR , been selling parts for a week and got my gun nut up to a grand already  ,thinking Armalite or Bushy , whichever i find first , its like a free AR
I have an Armalite in 223/556. It is 'top shelf'. IMO it is head and shoulders over a Bushmaster.
Marcus
There is but one language in the USA, English.
Teddy R.

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 05:43:01 PM »

I have an Armalite in 223/556. It is 'top shelf'. IMO it is head and shoulders over a Bushmaster.
Marcus

agreed on the Armalite , i had a chance about 2 months ago , but they had a scope on it , to me package deals are a deal breaker , optics are too personable to each individual , they are not one size fits all

so to buy a rifle with a scope on it that you would never buy under any other circumstance is plane and simple a waste of money , i have a drawer of scopes to prove it , the nephews come over when they need one i just say you know where they are , take what you need ,leave what you dont

they can say they will deduct the money from the scope and take it off , but how much is built in the price for that scope , they take it off and drop the price a hundred and there could be $50 or $75 left still on it that was built into the price , now you're paying for a scope you never wanted and now you are not even getting,its not like they put quality on because that jacks the price too high, if it was a ACOG or holographic i may have went for it because i do not have either

so i implemented the hard no , and bought an Lr308 instead , few more duckets ,but it crossed a variant off my list , the only reason Bushmaster is on my list is because of Remington going out of business , their a solid rifle that the right rifle will be very collectable in the future

but the Armalite is #1 on my list
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 04:41:12 PM »
well ,went with the Stag 15 Varminter first , i missed it the last time they had them in stock was june , so i didnt want to miss again , Armalite says it can take up to 3 months to ship their rifle so that factored in on my decision, i will place the order for the Armalite M15A2 in a couple weeks

FYI , Stag had free shipping

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 02:18:42 PM »
still have a couple things coming for it ,butt pad , and cheek rise , and have to order the Bi-pod

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 02:25:51 PM »

Marcus
the Armalite is ordered and paid for , about 2 months out to ship , theres a back log