Retail Products & Gunsmithing Services > SKS FILES GEAR

T-Shirts Available!

(1/21) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
All proceeds go toward keeping SKS-FILES kicking!

Currently I have three large designs that can go on the front or back, and six smaller logos you can have over the left breast or centered on the front.  If you are wanting a small logo, naturally the large design will go on the back unless otherwise requested. In reality, a large design on the front and a small one on the back centered wouldn't look bad either.   thumb1

Post here or message me what you want, and Ill, make it happen.  Also, I dont plan on going too crazy with many colors of ink and shirts. White ink is what I will be using and the Charcoal will be the standard shirt color. However, if you REALLY want another 'dark" color shirt with the white ink such as Navy, Black, or Red...  message me and I will see whats available.  I am currently using Fruit-Loop Tagless shirts, and the cotton blend varies depending on the color.  I personally cannot tell the dif in material from color to color.  Like all T-shirts, they will likely shrink one size in the dryer, so take that into account when ordering. 

Regardless to placement locations, the pricing are as follows.  All prices include shipping.

Short-Sleeve T-Shirts
One large design:  $15
One large and one small:  $18
Two Large designs: $20

Long-Sleeve T-Shirts
One large design:  $18
One large and one small:  $21
Two Large designs: $23

Hooded Sweatshirts
One large design:  $25
One large and one small:  $28
Two Large designs: $30

Sizes Small through 3XL. 

As of right now... here are your design choices. You should be able to click on each image to enlarge.

Large SKS-FILES Logo.

Large Russian

Large Chinese

Large Jack

Large Cross Guns

Here are the small designes

Loose}{Cannon:
An example....   Large design on the back with small design on front breast.

Loose}{Cannon:
Threw this on the back of an old shirt of mine as an example.

oldcarjunkie:
Can you get the back design a little bigger??

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: oldcarjunkie on September 01, 2016, 10:22:08 PM ---Can you get the back design a little bigger??

--- End quote ---

No sorry, The designs have already been applied to screens. They are basically 8" by 10.5".  Hold a standard piece of paper up to your chest and thats about the coverage size of the large designs. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version