Author Topic: Anybody have the Bersa BP9CC?  (Read 3684 times)

Offline Stoned_Oli

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Marksman
Anybody have the Bersa BP9CC?
« on: October 05, 2014, 12:09:09 PM »
I really want one of these BP9CCs to take over CC duties, and possibly pass the Thunder CC to the wife. Of course she seems to want one too now.
I have read mostly good things on these, but every once in a while you come across someone who knows of a couple of them and claims they are both ammo picky and unreliable.
I am curious to hear from you guys if you have experience with this neat little firearm. I do know the trigger is awesome with a short reset and nice pull. Definitely would keep this one holstered as opposed to just throwing it in a pocket.

Offline Adam7

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
Re: Anybody have the Bersa BP9CC?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 01:10:32 PM »
Nice looking little pistol.  I had a Bersa Thunder and it was a sweet shooting gun.  Never had the pleasure of shooting one of these.  I might have to do a little research.

Offline Stoned_Oli

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 05:25:51 PM »
Nice looking little pistol.  I had a Bersa Thunder and it was a sweet shooting gun.  Never had the pleasure of shooting one of these.  I might have to do a little research.

Big hand complaints, and he forgets to release the striker when attempting disassembly.

Offline Stoned_Oli

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Marksman
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 09:07:38 AM »
My wife bought me a BP9CC for my birthday!  :P

This is a VERY sweet shooter. I love that easy trigger pull, the best DAO trigger I have ever felt. Just handling the gun I thought it may feel top heavy a bit, but shooting it feels really good, and good in the hand. It has an ambi mag release which I really like, since I can use the middle finger to release the mag when I want.
The reach for the slide release feels slightly awkward though, as if it is just a bit too far forwards.

Only had one FTE at the bottom of the first mag, and then it performed flawlessly after that. I ran 50 rounds of Aquila 124 gr. and 50 of BrassMAXX 115 gr through it, as well as a mag of Remington HP.
This is a target at 10 yards shot with two mags (16 rounds), admittedly not the best, but not bad for a first trip out...

Offline Dannyboy53

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sniper
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 11:40:56 AM »
Happy Birthday...and congrats on a good snag! My wife has a Bersa .380 Thunder and it's a joy to shoot. Argentina did good when they built the Bersa.