Author Topic: 7.62×39 price difference  (Read 995 times)

Offline Matchka

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sharp-Shooter
7.62×39 price difference
« on: March 20, 2022, 01:15:30 PM »
Tactical Shite "last call" deal for #500 vs the other guy. (Source: Ammoseek)

https://www.firearmsunlimitedllc.com/product/barnaul-ammunition/

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
Re: 7.62×39 price difference
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 01:25:03 PM »
Costs a lot of money to print color on those boxes. rofl rofl

Of course the other question to ask is...how much is the shipping?
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline lowell66dart

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Marksman
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 02:10:53 PM »
I have not paid 40 cents a round in bulk before but I guess that time is coming.

I have been pretty lucky with finding ammo locally. Well not always. Missed out on 1050 rounds two weeks ago on a local gun board. Texted the guy, agreed to a price and his suggestion to meet at his home (hour drive for me) the next day which was a Saturday at 9am. Texted him at 7:45 that morning for the address and he said sorry sold. Dirtbag. Price was $325. His 100% rating on that local board is now 90%.
I have to grow old but I don't have to grow up...

Offline Bob_The_Student

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 04:32:07 PM »
Do you know this to be a legit gun shop or gun site (when I see LLC I cringe a little with these sites)? I would start with verifying they are legit. A lot of BS ammo pages up right now, due diligence on legitimacy of seller is in order these days. Good luck, be careful!

Offline Matchka

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 11:16:48 AM »
Do you know this to be a legit gun shop or gun site (when I see LLC I cringe a little with these sites)? I would start with verifying they are legit. A lot of BS ammo pages up right now, due diligence on legitimacy of seller is in order these days. Good luck, be careful!
Can't say. Listed on Ammoseek but that doesn't make it legit. 

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 12:02:00 PM »
There is a firearmsunlimited on GB with an A+(273) with the same ad up at $199.99 + shipping out of Exeter, RI, which is the same town as your LLC place. Says he has 48 500rnd cases available. If in doubt on the other link order from the GB link.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/927270151

There is also a guy on GB 401ammo with a C(2) rating using the exact same pic and out of the same area in Warwick, RI. 401 is the area code for that area. Don't know if it is the same place working the tax thing like other ammo places or what. Negative feedback on this second guy says buyer never got a payable invoice so was never out any money. He's asking more money though, and look at his quantity count. Almost looks like some distributor deciding to max out his profits or something.
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/926963149
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 12:07:25 PM by Greatguns »
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.