Author Topic: Dumb****s at photobucket  (Read 37139 times)

Online Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: Dumb****s at photobucket
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2017, 11:51:52 PM »
You dont have to sign up, but I would. That way, you can organize your pics in folders etc and always be able to go back to them and get links and stuffs. If you are signed into imgbb when you use the 'upload image to post' option on the board, it will give you the option as to which folder to store it.  win win

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2017, 12:16:05 AM »
Just a quick, final test. And then I'll shut up and go away.  :)
firstchoice

You still here?  You aint left yet?  Whats taking you so long?   rofl2

Just clowning you.  Your pics look okay.  You done good!   thumb1

Excellent, I'm GTG! Thanks spongemonkey! And, I'm...gone>>>>>>>>>>>

Well, almost...

You dont have to sign up, but I would. That way, you can organize your pics in folders etc and always be able to go back to them and get links and stuffs. If you are signed into imgbb when you use the 'upload image to post' option on the board, it will give you the option as to which folder to store it.  win win

Okay. I get it now. That little "sign up, log in" screen kinda flies by! I kept trying to hit that moving target, but couldn't!  rofl  Besplode  If I keep this up, I may become computer literate.  nea1

Good night, America! You too, Canada!

firstchoice

Offline Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sniper
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2017, 08:46:53 PM »
does anyone have issues getting your albums to actually download on PB without it hanging at the last minute?

Online Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2017, 09:41:15 PM »
does anyone have issues getting your albums to actually download on PB without it hanging at the last minute?

What is this FB you speak of?   

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2017, 10:40:01 PM »

Dunno, haven't used them since they went full-retard.  I have all my photos sourced on my local hard drive, if I need it I just pull it off that and upload it to imgbb.  thumb1

Offline Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sniper
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2017, 02:33:18 AM »

Dunno, haven't used them since they went full-retard.  I have all my photos sourced on my local hard drive, if I need it I just pull it off that and upload it to imgbb.  thumb1

I just signed up with imgbb and figured I would gather all of my stuff into one place...again....I have hard drives laying all over the place. My data is as cluttered as my garage.  :)