Author Topic: 1950's-1953's mix of Russian SKS's  (Read 6594 times)

Offline 100Acre

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
Re: 1955 to 1956 Russian Transitional Guns
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2019, 09:54:16 AM »
My favorite Clinton has always been George.
P-FUNK!

Offline Justin Hell

• Bubba/Purist Flip Flopper
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sniper
  • First Restore... Then Bubba.
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2019, 11:56:00 PM »
Thanks for the history lesson Boris. I had thought Clinton but I try to forget that name. The only Clinton I like is Clinton Montana. NearBoulder and Rock Creek. Trophy trout fishing In the Beaverhead and Deerlogde national forests...

Dude!!

I LIVE in Clinton, Montana. The wife is the recreation ranger up Rock Creek. It's also Lolo NF as well as Beaverhead/Deerlodge.  I camphosted for five years up there...we live off of the next exit, the actual Clinton one.  Small world...smaller town....big zip code. :)

Offline carls sks

• Sharp-Shooter
Re: 1950's-1953's mix of Russian SKS's
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2019, 09:24:11 AM »
hi 100 and welcome. good to have you here. wow, nice buy and collection and thanks for sharing.  thumb1
ARMY NAM VET, SO PROUD!

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2019, 02:06:52 PM »
Thanks for the history lesson Boris. I had thought Clinton but I try to forget that name. The only Clinton I like is Clinton Montana. NearBoulder and Rock Creek. Trophy trout fishing In the Beaverhead and Deerlogde national forests...

Dude!!

I LIVE in Clinton, Montana. The wife is the recreation ranger up Rock Creek. It's also Lolo NF as well as Beaverhead/Deerlodge.  I camphosted for five years up there...we live off of the next exit, the actual Clinton one.  Small world...smaller town....big zip code. :)

Never been to Montana, much less Clinton, Montana...don't care much for that so called political family, I have listened to 'ol George Clinton tear the roof off the sucka,  thumb1...and, I did put an ignition coil in a Clinton engine once, an antique and the only one I've ever seen that was complete...seriously had my doubts about ever finding a part, but it used a standard Tecumseh coil and ran like a top :)
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline 100Acre

• Rifleman
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2019, 11:34:15 AM »

Dude!!

I am so very envious!

Offline 100Acre

• Rifleman
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2019, 11:35:32 AM »

Dude!!

Never been to Montana, much less Clinton, Montana...don't care much for that so called political family, I have listened to 'ol George Clinton tear the roof off the sucka,  thumb1...and, I did put an ignition coil in a Clinton engine once, an antique and the only one I've ever seen that was complete...seriously had my doubts about ever finding a part, but it used a standard Tecumseh coil and ran like a top :)

I've rebuilt a few Hit n Miss engines in my time as well. Fairbanks -Morse, Hercules and a Witte

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: 1950's-1953's mix of Russian SKS's
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2019, 12:04:34 PM »

Dude!!

I've rebuilt a few Hit n Miss engines in my time as well. Fairbanks -Morse, Hercules and a Witte

Did a John Deere hit/miss once, most of the old stuff has been like Continental, Waukesha, Wisconsin and a few others..
Still have 2 running Wisconsin engine..a VH4D on a skidloader and a VG4D powered genset
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem