Author Topic: THE.. Ebola Thread  (Read 39365 times)

Offline Dannyboy53

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sniper
Re: THE.. Ebola Thread
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2014, 10:30:06 PM »
"Extremely hard to contract"    ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!

If I hear this crap come out of some ignorant political asshats mouth just one more time, Im going to lose my mind. What part of bodily fluids in a snotty, sweaty, puking, diarea frenzy touching everything in bublic sight do these "panic suppressors" not understand. What part of (lives in bodilily fluids on inanimate objects for DAYS) do they not understand.  What part of (lab monkeys contracted ebola from an aerosol) do they refuse to comprehend?  Do they really think we are that stupid. If its "so hard" to contract.... WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE IT??.  Why are doctors treating ebola in west Africa allowed to come home with symptoms and not be locked down for X amount of time? Why are we waiting for symptoms and reacting post-activly?  Why are we still allowing planes wkth passengers from west African countries to land in every major city in the US??

But our fearless golfer...er...leader says everything will be okay.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2014, 10:40:23 PM »
Oh...  NY Mayor and governor all talking like NYC is ready and prepared.... Dallas was dumb... we so great.  Uh huh...  cant wait for the great mass exodus from NYC

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2014, 10:55:11 PM »
Dont even get me started on sending our troops to Africa....  OMFG....  seriously?   You really think thats a smart move huh.  I bet AWOL is going through the foof!!    Like these guys saw a motivational commercial about fighting plagues and dying in a jungle bleeding from the anus.  Wow

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2014, 11:03:17 PM »
What was it I said in this thread Login

"If" one were to plan it strategically, then "they" should hit a very high dense population, New York City, L.A., San Diego. Dont be playing with the nickel and dime cities, go balls out, big time. Obviously the trials have been done in third world nations, so they know it works as promised. I mean in N.Y.C. one person alone, a simple jaunt through J.F.K. or LaGuardia, a nice long subway ride or two at peak times, then a wonderful ferry ride and a stop at the Statue of Liberty, how many people would be exposed in this one trip. 8.5 millon or so people live there, or roughly the population of the state of Virginia. Then add the figures for travelers exposed at the airport, that then carried it on to O'Hare, Atlanta, and Denver.

This is the kinda sh*t that sends shivers down my spine.

Now that it has happened, that shiver got alot worse. :o  Oh, were prepared, yea, so was Custer at his last stand!!  We're from the government, we're here to help thumb1 rofl2
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2014, 11:27:57 PM »
Ah.. But...

Let us not forget about the illegals pouring in from only Lord-knows-where, who are probably running a sweaty fever right now, shopping in our grocery stores, coughing on our bananas & sweating on our deli meat.  :-X

Then they go to the gas station, use our pumps, or use a taxi like Dr. Dipstick did yesterday.

This is only the beginning.

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2014, 11:42:00 PM »
BAN EBOLA

SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Offline armedhippie

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • Love your family and keep your powder dry.
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2014, 08:17:52 AM »
So....saw on the news this morning a trial Ebola vaccine that was previously shelved is ready for human trials. It was shown to stop contraction in monkeys 100%.

It was shelved because " since Ebola was found in mostly poor countries.... there was no profit in in it"  sick1  Its not right, but in a for profit company , Why would they give a damn?

Out of the millions billions spent in grants each year ,for who knows what...Why would continuing work on this , with profit out of the equation, not be a good idea?

Hippies are like stray cats...Feed 'em once and they never leave...then they stink up your couch.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2014, 08:35:54 AM »
Yup....   was talked about a while ago and then vanished. I believe thats what the one doctor lady that survived was given.  They supposedly had just (one) dose available.    But yeah, they have a cure, just haven't made any or has it been stamped off on because there was no profit in it.

Offline Worm

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2014, 10:19:42 AM »
What's frightening is how quickly this bug mutates. I wonder if vaccines can even keep up?

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2014, 12:26:02 PM »
So....saw on the news this morning a trial Ebola vaccine that was previously shelved is ready for human trials. It was shown to stop contraction in monkeys 100%.

It was shelved because " since Ebola was found in mostly poor countries.... there was no profit in in it"  sick1  Its not right, but in a for profit company , Why would they give a damn?

Out of the millions billions spent in grants each year ,for who knows what...Why would continuing work on this , with profit out of the equation, not be a good idea?

The powers that be had it all along, they say trial, they probably had it since 1980, if one of them or a prominent person with enough fundage got it, they would have been fine. They pulled it out of a dusty musty basement closet so they wouldn't screw up world travel by shutting down all the flights and cause chaos and panic world wide and to keep the world economy kicking along at it's mundane pace.

Billions in grants, like studying cattle farts adding to the green house effect, studying how rainwater in places effects something on the other side off the planet.

Why test on monkeys, I'm sure enough sick people existed through time, knowing their odds of survival, would have gladly said I'll try a monkey tested vaccine, I'm as good as dead anyway.

IF it mutates, oh boy, game on,  if they would have eradicated it to begin with, the odds of mutation are much less likely.

But, like everything else, it's business, money talks and bullsh*t walks!!! 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 12:30:15 PM by Greasemonkey »
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline scarymike23

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Cadet
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2015, 03:42:07 PM »