Author Topic: Norinco TU-KKW  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Norinco TU-KKW
« on: November 09, 2017, 09:51:55 PM »
One rifle I have chased for quite a few years, they are like a ghost, one appears for a split second then vanishes just as quickly, and your left waiting, wanting and searching...It's known as the JW-25 or the TU-KKW. This is of the lesser known Norincos.. imported for a fairly short time in the early 90's typically through Navy Arms. Basically Norinco copied a Czech BRNO #1 and made the two models below. Then they made this...a rimfire copy of the German K98, and yes, a bayonet will fit. This one still has the factory Chinese sling that was included. The magazine from a Cz 452 .22lr will fit after some slight fitting as well.. There is a much more common version of the same action, the JW-15, it's much more like a mini big game hunting rifle. 

This is the more common little brother, the JW-15, same action as above, different rear sight and dressed way different.

I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline carls sks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sharp-Shooter
Re: Norinco TU-KKW
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 09:01:53 AM »
congrats! sounds like your a happy camper. looks like a fine example for your collection.  thumb1
ARMY NAM VET, SO PROUD!

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 12:33:49 PM »
Nice duo! I'm assuming the TU-KKW is quite rare. I've never seen one in the wild. I think I've seen a Norinco trainer of the JW-15 variety.

I guess you only need a JW-25A G33/40 trainer for the complete set.

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 12:51:10 PM »
congrats! sounds like your a happy camper. looks like a fine example for your collection.  thumb1

I am... took just over a month dealing with the seller.. which I can now see why, dude is a very busy man.. great guy, just busy, and lives not a mile from me.

Nice duo! I'm assuming the TU-KKW is quite rare. I've never seen one in the wild. I think I've seen a Norinco trainer of the JW-15 variety.

I guess you only need a JW-25A G33/40 trainer for the complete set.

I would use the term very uncommon, it's more P.C.... the term "rare" is thrown around so much it's reached epic B.S. status.... a .45acp Luger, now thats rare.  thumb1

I detect a hint of "ENABLING" in your tone....   bat1   rofl2 chuckles1   Yes... take one off the bucket list, put one back on the bucket list..

Thus the hunt begins....................release the hounds......... thumb1
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 09:20:50 PM »
Weird gun.  Connon like 22!     senil1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.