Author Topic: I Don't Know What Happened???  (Read 131 times)

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
I Don't Know What Happened???
« on: March 30, 2024, 01:26:05 AM »
Howdy Commie Lovers,

I don't know what's become of my will power. I've been trying to not buy any more guns...but I'm a sucker for a deal. This beautiful as issued no import stamp '51 Tula kinda jumped out at me, for less than half what I thought it was worth, only a month or so after the '54 light refurb. She's rough around the edges but should clean up wonderfully. Inbound from Oregon  8) PAX

« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 02:27:40 AM by echo1 »
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Online Papahound

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
Re: I Don't Know What Happened???
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 02:09:29 AM »

Very nice score - love the grain in that lumber , my only Russian is a refurb , hope to upgrade soon , always nice to keep something on the radar 👍

Papahound

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 10:39:00 AM »
Nice one PAX!  I wonder if it could be a Canadian border hopper?  Look over the magazine carefully for weld remnants where the block would have been when you get her in.   thumb1

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 11:07:01 AM »
Will do upon inspection but I hope she's not an alien implant. I was so excited to finally get a reply back from the seller after 2 days, and not being Russian savvy, I forgot to ask about the mag. He said it's all matching numbers with the rear site is EPd. PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798