Author Topic: 1976 Albanian  (Read 2277 times)

Offline MKC1911

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
1976 Albanian
« on: May 18, 2015, 06:50:33 PM »
I have decided it might be time to sell some of the collection I have and would like some advice! What would be a good price on a numbers matching, better than average condition, NIM (I believe) 76? I do not have pics yet & not positive on the import marks I will check when I pull it out later this week.

I do not use GB so keep that in mind. I know that will limit the exposure but it will also give the regular guys a chance to get a rarer SKS. I'm not expecting AK money just a fair price for a decent rifle.

Thanks.
I don't understand your specific kind of crazy,but I do admire your total commitment to it...

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: 1976 Albanian
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 07:31:13 PM »
A 76 is the lowest estimated production year (no idea who came up with, when, how, or if its even accurate).   That being said, Im sure many collectors believe in it and follow it regardless.  I would say 80% condition all matching 76 I would feel comfortable in the $600 range if I had the moola.

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline MKC1911

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newber
Re: 1976 Albanian
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 07:46:29 AM »
Thanks for the reply LC! I figured 6-7 would be a fair range without a bidding war. thumb1
I don't understand your specific kind of crazy,but I do admire your total commitment to it...