Author Topic: Regarding arsenal stamps - (GB sighting)  (Read 575 times)

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
Regarding arsenal stamps - (GB sighting)
« on: June 21, 2022, 02:40:44 PM »
Just saw this on GunBroker and saved the arsenal stamp images to share and get into the database as needed.

Seller claimed it is /6617\ which I had never seen before, but knew there are a few out there unverified. Closest thing to it is ?3 which to me looks like a /6618\. ?2 has no image so maybe this SKS arsenal stamp is that. What do y'all think?

Also, adding the link here; https://www.gunbroker.com/item/937196664

My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
Re: Regarding arsenal stamps - (GB sighting)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2022, 02:48:48 PM »
You missed it on the arsenal stamps page GG.  Second pane, second stamp to the last.  /6011\  One of the uglier stamps out there. They are also usually pretty crudely stamped. 

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
Re: Regarding arsenal stamps - (GB sighting)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2022, 04:20:21 PM »
In the words of Homer (Simpson that is) D'oh!!  banghead1 banghead1 :-[

I went to the stamp page, but totally missed it as being /6011\. In fact I totally missed that stamp, LOL.
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.