Author Topic: Bosnian full auto Yugo SKS?  (Read 4069 times)

Offline Power Surge

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Commercial dude
Bosnian full auto Yugo SKS?
« on: December 07, 2015, 09:09:30 PM »
Could I have possibly just missed any discussion of this SKS all this time?

Bosnian converted full auto Yugo M59/66 SKS. Had a friend ask me about one. Looked it up on Google....yep, plenty of pics and info. WTH, lol.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: Bosnian full auto Yugo SKS?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 09:17:24 PM »
Yes, they have been imported with the side plate but with no selector mechanism.

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Power Surge

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Commercial dude
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 09:19:26 PM »
Yes, they have been imported with the side plate but with no selector mechanism.

Yeah, that's what it looks like. When I first saw it, the notch in the trigger area was interesting, because that's what the SVT40 has when converted to an AVT.

Nobody has one of these? Do they have any collector value? Seems pretty darn cool to me.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 09:21:05 PM »
Not sure if anyone I know has one... Someone recently posted one on gunboards and there was a very controversial debate on its legality. 

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline CARBINE

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
  • Ижевск карабины король
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 11:50:47 PM »
Yeah if anyone does have one I would keep it on the down low, people get all weird about them even though they are a semi auto.
“If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month.” - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline padams8888

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Marksman
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 07:49:45 PM »
My first one was a complete rifle with stock. The entire rifle was a mismatch of S/N's, which I expected. Nothing on the receiver or trigger assembly was different than stock. As previously mentioned, the trigger assembly and linkage was removed before stateside. The bolt and receiver were BEAT. There should be zero weirdness about one of these rifles IF....the stock was the only thing that was modified left on the rifle. The second time around was just the stock with plate.......pretty cool pieces though.....wish I would have kept them!