Author Topic: I can Czech it off the list  (Read 6043 times)

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
Re: I can Czech it off the list
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 08:02:34 PM »
I am being honest... I do have a problem..  :)

I can't ship it there.. it's mine.. and.... Well.... it's mine.. and your there.. and I wouldn't want to offend some actor, singer or someone in a particular polictical party  rofl2
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Direct Connection

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • California is where reality goes to die.
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 08:39:27 PM »
I am being honest... I do have a problem..  :)

I can't ship it there.. it's mine.. and.... Well.... it's mine.. and your there.. and I wouldn't want to offend some actor, singer or someone in a particular polictical party  rofl2

Okay ill let you slide this time :). I always wondered how fun it would be to shoot a little spray and pray example like that. Is it new ? Are there extra mags out there for it ? Ive never heard of a under Armored firearm made in the Cz : )

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2019, 09:00:26 PM »
Yup... Everything is available.. Czechpoint and other vendors have magazines, holsters and other goodies.
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Matchka

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2019, 12:33:18 PM »
CzechPoint has replacement parts, parts kits are available from time to time, I think Numrich has some parts and the magazines are not overly hard to come by. Some parts are swappable between the .380/9mm Mak.. but the .32acp is it's own little beast. I believe you can convert the .380/9mm Mak back and forth between calibers with a bolt and barrel change. All 3 calibers available in threaded models for silencing as well. Cleaning kits....just look on fleabay.

You can get a kind of goofy looking "brace" for them from CzechPoint.. they are drilled for the factory stock.... the actual factory folding wire stock makes it an SBR and requires the ATF paperwork.
Straight from CzechPoint
THE FOLDING STOCK WILL NOT BE SHIPPED WITH THE VZ. 61 PISTOL. DO NOT ORDER THE VZ. 61 STOCK AND THE VZ. 61 PISTOL TOGETHER.   IF YOU ORDER THE STOCK AND VZ. 61 PISTOL TOGETHER, THE STOCK WILL NOT BE SHIPPED AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 15% RESTOCKING FEE ON THE STOCK.   REASON:  THIS IS TO AVOID ANY POTENTIAL 'CONSTRUCTIVE POSSESSION' LEGAL ISSUES THAT AN INDIVIDUAL MAY ENCOUNTER.

SNAZZZ-EEEEE! Gotta be one of the best looking 'parts gun' firearm I've ever seen.  :P

Another CzechPoint D-Technik A.S. built "parts gun" firearm.. the real Vz.58, in the above picture is my Vz.2008 from Century in a Czech surplus phenolic stock.. :)

GM, tks for the scoop! I was sure a 'won't ship' caveat would be in the mix if a shoulder extension was avail.