Author Topic: No date F/S  (Read 972 times)

Offline Charleslee

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
No date F/S
« on: September 13, 2021, 05:45:27 AM »
FYI: On Gunboards, #48, 2K.

Offline firstchoice

• Ozarks Ridge Runner
  • BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • "The Rolling W"-A.E.F. 89th Division-WW1-1917-1918
Re: No date F/S
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 01:36:52 PM »
Yeah, he had briefly listed it on here a couple days ago. He may have decided to take it to Gunbroker and see what he could get for it there? Looks like a nice one. Amazing what Alby's are bringing nowadays!

Applegoomp has some nice specimems, for sure!  I'd thought about picking it up but wifey would have had a new funny looking necklace and I'd be talking in a high voice.  :o   chuckles1

firstchoice

Offline applegoomp

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 05:55:12 PM »
Thanks guys.  I have a bunch more to list but I'm looking to move them.   I put it on "another site" and thought it would be gone in minutes but not happened yet.   Not a gb fan but maybe that's where they go now.   I'll post more shortly as I'd really like someone on here to have them since you all have always been so helpful.   Tom.

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 09:18:11 PM »
Keep in mind Applegoomp, things move more slowly here than other forums and it is fine to cross-post. Just comment that items are cross-posted and go by the time stamp if more than one make a commitment to buy.
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 10:14:08 AM »
Yup, timestamps usually work out best so there are no misunderstandings.  It's hard with gunbroker because once it is bid on, even if by an F rated buyer you know has no intention of following through on the deal, that auction is stuck until you manage to end it or the time expires and you clean up the mess afterwards (hopefully not having to fight too much to get the listing fees refunded). 

I'll be very interested to see what you have in the pipeline.  I'm sad to see you letting go of so many nice ones, but I understand that life happens and sometimes what you bought 5 or 10 years ago doesn't fit your lifestyle today.   thumb1