Author Topic: Black Friday 2023 Deals  (Read 426 times)

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
Black Friday 2023 Deals
« on: November 22, 2023, 05:07:35 PM »
Note: It doesn't have to just be ammo, I just put it on this ammo board so the entirety of the membership can view it since not everyone can see the clubhouse or for sale sections.

It's that time of year again.  SGAmmo has been sending out black friday emails for a few days now.  Nothing spectacular, but they do have some stuff that sparked my interest.

SGAmmo:
12 Pack of Emptied Used 50 Cal M2A1 or M2A2 Type Ammo cans - Mixed Condition: $107.40 + $12 shipping for orders under $200.  Not bad for M2A2 cans, $9.95/ea. to the front door.

5250 Round Case - .22 Long Rifle 36 Grain High Velocity Copper Plated Hollow Point Federal Ammo - 745: $339.50 + free shipping.  6.5 cents/round.  Cheapest I've seen .22LR for a few months since the last craziness/panic happened (though that seems to be fading fast and prices are again dropping).

From Royal Tiger:
STANDARD MAUSER MODEL 1934 ETHIOPIAN CONTRACT ? SUPER RARE!: $299.99 though the condition scares me a bit, but with Mausers like this, beggars can't be choosers.

SWISS K11 CARBINE, MATCHING NUMBERS, 7.5?55 SWISS VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH SLING AND MUZZLE COVER: $399.99.  I'm a bit tempted on this one to be honest.  Been a long time since I've gotten a new straight pull rifle.  Would look nice next to the K31  think1

Anywhoo, post up anything you think looks interesting around the web and maybe "enable" another member into a purchase they are not quite 100% sold on...

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Sniper
Re: Black Friday 2023 Deals
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 11:40:26 PM »
So far, very unimpressive to say the least. Lots of hype for nothing of real substance it seems.  This Black Friday is going to be a dud for many retailers. I think the economy will start to really see some heavy downward pressure soon. Stagflation here we come.

Ammoman has some federel black box .22LR out there for about 5.7 cents a round.  $40 on a silly rebate though; you *ma*y get your refund in 6-8 weeks.

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2023, 12:33:55 AM »
Haven't seen much in my travels either.. it's just bla...  Aim has LEO trade in pistols ... Glocks and Sigs for a decent price.. https://aimsurplus.com/categories/Black%20Friday%20Deals/sale-firearms

Not a Black Friday.. but still not terrible price, $200 + whatever shipping is to your place for 1k rds of 9mm. Most cheaper stuff is reloads or steel cased.. They don't charge me sales tax either. The box I tried worked flawless, I got 2 cases a while back......
https://royaltigerimports.com/shop/bps-9x19mm-124-grain-fmj/
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2023, 08:54:41 AM »
Good to know GM. I?d always been a bit leery of that 9mm at RTI because they didn?t raise the prices during the mini panic like everyone else did.

Centerfire has a ?Tokarev USA? 12 ga on sale:
https://centerfiresystems.com/sds-tokarev-tar-12p-12ga-auto-18.5-fl-ck-5rd/

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 08:12:22 AM »
Centerfire is doing their annual 12 days of Christmas sale. Mostly blah so far, but for day 10 they advertised 1940's Greek surplus 8mm Mauser on sale with free shipping.

960 rounds at $349.99 with free shipping comes out to just under 37 cents per round which is not half bad. They make no mention of the condition or reported hangfires/misfires.  That's always a concern with this stuff so as always, buyer beware.

https://centerfiresystems.com/greek-8mm-1940-surplus-ammo-960-round-case/