Author Topic: Indonesian Police using SKSs  (Read 3497 times)

Offline Carl in CT

• Right Wing Extremist
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
  • Violating safe spaces everywhere
Indonesian Police using SKSs
« on: March 02, 2016, 08:37:57 AM »

It's sad that the motto of young Americans isn't "live free or die" or "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country" or even "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". Instead their motto is "pee yourself, shelter in place and cry for help". Pathetic.

Offline armedhippie

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • Love your family and keep your powder dry.
Re: Indonesian Police using SKSs
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 05:59:12 PM »
Are those blade bayo with blued bolt carriers? Cool pic Carl.
Hippies are like stray cats...Feed 'em once and they never leave...then they stink up your couch.

Offline Blicero

• Always plays Bf8
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Hermann Goering is my copilot
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 06:07:12 PM »
Good eye.
Russian refurbs?
"I reject your suggestion."
-Ramcke

"You would last about an hour in Charlotte before the police were called bc you were walking around outside with a bottle of scotch and a g43."
-Ty O

"I don't appreciate you showing Nazi images. My old lady's granddad died at Auschwitz."
"I'm sorry to hear that..."
"Yeah...he fell off a guard tower."
-You Know How I Get Thomas

Regional Spelling Champoin, 6/6/2012

"Why the hell does it look like you turned into some weird trendy libtard?"
-LooseCannon

Offline armedhippie

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Marksman
  • Love your family and keep your powder dry.
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 06:24:04 PM »
hhmm....don't know, Hard to tell if its actually blued or the BBQ black paint ( I would lean toward blue but take that with a grain of salt). The wood ( what lil you can see) doesn't remind me of Russian. That 1st gas tube looks almost like a 2 piece as well. Would love a close up, that gas block looks like it "could" be 1 of the Chinese round 1's ( never saw 1 of those with a blade bayo) but know way to really tell.

:)) A lot of "ifs and maybes" in that paragraph  rofl Neat though. Has any 1 seen this pic before?
Hippies are like stray cats...Feed 'em once and they never leave...then they stink up your couch.

Offline Carl in CT

• Right Wing Extremist
  • SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Marksman
  • Violating safe spaces everywhere
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2016, 08:31:34 AM »
The bayo closest to the camera looks like a spike to me. I don't know about the bolt being blued or BBQ.

This is where I got the pic from. My buddy sent me the link.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3471915/Drug-dealers-executed-force-feeding-supply-new-rules-considered-Indonesia.html
It's sad that the motto of young Americans isn't "live free or die" or "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country" or even "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country". Instead their motto is "pee yourself, shelter in place and cry for help". Pathetic.