Author Topic: Israeli Capture  (Read 345 times)

Offline echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
Israeli Capture
« on: May 12, 2023, 10:55:16 AM »
Hi Opinionated Types,

On Calguns a member posted that there were only 26 known IC rifles. Would that be only the laminate jobs or the hardwood rifles too? Doesn't seem to be enough. Here's mine. Thanks PAX

http://chinesesks.weebly.com/arab-12-mil-laminate.html

You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
Re: Israeli Capture
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 11:05:05 AM »
I had one, but gave it to a family member so no pics anymore. Except the ones from the thread I started about it here.
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Online Boris Badinov

• BATTLEFIELD COMMISSION
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sharp-Shooter
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2023, 11:24:13 AM »
A lot more than 26. I've seen twice that many-- easily-- over the years. Maybe even closer to 100-- but not too close.

SVT40 is also a member at gunboards, i forget his screen name. He's got a pretty amazing collection.

Offline echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 12:01:34 PM »
A lot more than 26. I've seen twice that many-- easily-- over the years. Maybe even closer to 100-- but not too close.

SVT40 is also a member at gunboards, i forget his screen name. He's got a pretty amazing collection.

Yeah I chatted with him on Gb. He must have a good camera too his pictures are great. PAX
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798