Author Topic: GB listings for May, 2016 - Romanian  (Read 4046 times)

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
GB listings for May, 2016 - Romanian
« on: June 04, 2016, 11:08:16 PM »
4 Romys this month.  I still consider the Romy to be the best value in SKSs today.  They are built like tanks, even if they trend a bit uglier then their brethren.

Lowest Sale Price: $400.00
Avg. Sale Price: $424.00
Highest Sale Price: $480.00
As-Issued Avg. Price: $N/A

Please let me know any feedback (good or bad) to these.

If you have an objection or observation to add to anything I've listed, by all means call it out.  Let's look at it long and hard (I only look at each listing for a minute or two at most) and maybe everyone can learn a thing or two!  thumb1

-RM

Item Link   Description   # Bids   Final Price   Year   Arsenal Condtion   Current Condition   RM's Notes

557581537   1959 Romanian SKS Type 56 Cugir 7.62x39   13   $480.00    1959   Refurbished   Good   Nice looking gun, mismatching stock is not unusual.

558768196   SKS Carbine, Romanian Model 56   19   $416.00    Uncertain   Uncertain   Uncertain   I sure hope that the North Cape guys write their SKS books better than they list their auctions.  Man this is a horsetrash auction.  Embarrassing horsetrash auction.  I'd go so far as to say ridiculously embarrassing horsetrash auction.  Poyer and Keyhaya should be ashamed to have their name even associated with this one, I know I would be...

559429684   SKS ROMANIA RUGIR ROMANIA 1957   1   $400.00    Uncertain   Bubba   Uncertain   Surprising that this one sold this high.

560167671   Romanian SKS for sale!   1   $400.00    1959   Uncertain   Good   Wish they would have shown a good shot of the left side.  Probably a decent buy at $400 though.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:14:24 PM by running-man »

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
Re: GB listings for May, 2016 - Romanian
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 11:15:27 PM »
I sure hope that the North Cape guys write their SKS books better than they list their auctions.  Man this is a horsetrash auction.  Embarrassing horsetrash auction.  I'd go so far as to say ridiculously embarrassing horsetrash auction.  Poyer and Keyhaya should be ashamed to have their name even associated with this one, I know I would be...

careful....  You may get struck by a bolt of lightning for doubting their awesomeness.

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 11:35:19 PM »
I'm not here for a popularity award, I call them how I see them and that auction is horsetrash and they need called out.  Friggen embarrassing.  fart1

Offline Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 11:42:29 PM »
558768196   SKS Carbine, Romanian Model 56   19   $416.00    Uncertain   Uncertain   Uncertain   I sure hope that the North Cape guys write their SKS books better than they list their auctions.  Man this is a horsetrash auction.  Embarrassing horsetrash auction.  I'd go so far as to say ridiculously embarrassing horsetrash auction.  Poyer and Keyhaya should be ashamed to have their name even associated with this one, I know I would be...

Eww......the Jedi mind trick.. Kinda like having that magic moment and then your mother in law walks in. :o  banghead1
All matching except for bolt and dust cover.
  bat1

It's "ALL" matching "except" the bolt and dust cover..................... Ain't it shorter just to say, it has two mismatched parts. Damn contradictory statements, all matching except.... uhhh, no it's mismatched.

Say it, MISMATCHED!! It's not difficult...misˈmaCH, you can do it, look at your self trying to say the word, almost there, so close, you can do it you helmet wearing crayon eating drooling window licker. thumb1

Don't like the horrible scary word, MISMATCHED  nailbite1 , well we got.....ill-assorted, ill-matched, incongruous, unsuited, incompatible, inconsistent, at odds, out of keeping, clashing, dissimilar, unalike, different, at variance, disparate, unrelated, divergent, contrasting and on and on.
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 10:07:49 AM »
 :))

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Online Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 10:11:03 AM »
I'm not here for a popularity award, I call them how I see them and that auction is horsetrash and they need called out.  Friggen embarrassing.  fart1

True enough.  A single low resolution picture, for crying out loud?!  I guess you were expected to flip through your copy of the book to look for more pics  rofl

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 10:29:54 AM »
Better pics of more Romanians on sksguide.com.   More nformation also. 

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 10:34:48 AM »
BIN was $325, final price was $416.  I guess a well educated "The SKS Carbine" reader snagged this one?  All I can do is shake my head and laugh.  No wonder SKS collecting is in the state that it's in!