Author Topic: GB listings for March, 2015 - Albanian  (Read 2937 times)

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
GB listings for March, 2015 - Albanian
« on: April 05, 2015, 11:40:18 PM »
It's going to take a while for me to get up to speed with how the formatting needs to be on these pages.  I figured I'd start with an easy one and put up the single Albanian sale from this past month.  Let's see how it goes:

Here is the PDF with clickable links.

Here is an image of what the PDF looks like (might be a bit hard to read based on your screen resolution):

Here is text which is board searchable (but not easily formatted...this is likely why Blicero doesn't do these anymore...):

Item Number   Auction Page   Description   # Bids   Final Price   Year   Arsenal Condtion   Current Condition   RM's Notes

471182265   http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=471182265   Albanian SKS Rifle Carbine 7.62x39   1   $379.00    1978   Refurbished   Very Good   Ahh, the pink nail polish lady.  If you get through the WE DON’T SHIP TO C&R LICENSE HOLDERS REGARDLESS OF AGE line in the auction and actually look at the gun, you'll see that someone got an absolute steal on this one.  That is about as nice a current condition SKS Model 561 that you'll find in the US.  The only thing that gives me pause is they fail to show the bolt carrier S/N.  Might be a minor oversight, might be that they are hiding something.  Who knows?  Still, that's a nice looking Alby right there. (ahh looking back at the listing, they say it's mismatched, likely the carrier, bummer!)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 10:55:37 PM by running-man »

Online running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
Re: GB listings for March - Albanian
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 03:01:10 PM »
Poor Albys get no love…

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 03:20:07 PM »
Poor Albanians!!!!      cry2 cry2

I kinda like how they are not easily altered and thus left alone...  better for collectors.   thumb1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Online Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 06:14:52 PM »
So that's an average price of $379 with a standard deviation of 0 (oh, actually stdev is undefined since you end up dividing by 0 with N=1). 

That was a good price  :o