General Milsurp Weapons > Milsurp Hand Guns & Sub Guns

CZ-82 at J&G Sales

(1/3) > >>

Greatguns:
Has anyone made a recent purchase on a CZ-82 from J&G Sales lately. They have them quite a bit lower than other vendors and am thinking about buying one. Just want input from y'all. Was considering the cheaper one and getting it cerakoted.

https://www.jgsales.com/cz-82-czech-semi-auto-pistol,-9x18,-black,-12rd-mag,-cz-82,-good-condition,-c-r,-used.-p-102911.html

Phosphorus32:
I have not purchased a CZ-82 (or anything) recently from J&G but the black paint on these pistols is typically chipped, so cosmetically they may look mediocre while still being functionally good.

Greatguns:

--- Quote from: Phosphorus32 on August 18, 2020, 11:21:20 AM ---I have not purchased a CZ-82 (or anything) recently from J&G but the black paint on these pistols is typically chipped, so cosmetically they may look mediocre while still being functionally good.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, not too worried about that as long as the guts are good. I can always strip it down and blue it, if nothing else.

astronut:
I got one from them about a year ago.  I chose one of the less expensive ones if I remember correctly I paid $199 for it.
Other than the enamel paint chipping and missing in some areas it was functionally sound.  A couple of pics to show what I recieved.

Larry D.:
Wish to hell they'd get some 83's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version