Author Topic: Soviet Russian SVT-40 listed on GB (moved to Auctions)  (Read 854 times)

Offline pcke2000

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sharp-Shooter
Soviet Russian SVT-40 listed on GB (moved to Auctions)
« on: October 24, 2020, 11:50:30 AM »
Currently, there's a listing of a Soviet Russian SVT-40 on GB that I personally believe that you should not try to bid on or buy it. It may potentially be a violation of ATF requirements (however, I am not an expert). I don't want to post in the Auction Section because I think it's irrelevant to SKS.

If you want more info, please PM me.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 02:55:47 PM by pcke2000 »

Offline Greatguns

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Sniper
  • Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter.
Re: Soviet Russian SVT-40 listed on GB
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 12:07:50 PM »
Currently, there's a listing of a Soviet Russian SVT-40 on GB that I personally believe that you should not try to bid on or buy it. It may potentially be a violation of ATF requirements (however, I am not an expert). I don't want to post in the Auction Section because I think it's irrelevant to SKS.

Auctions is auctions, post it up so we can talk about it.

Are you talking about the one that is listed as No FFL required, but then adds in the description after the fact that an FFL IS required?
My Avatar is a pic of the real "Ghost" SKS in honor of xxxsks(joe). It is a pic of a fully decked out SKS in Capco hunter's kit. This was mine, the only other pic I had ever seen of one was Joe's.

Offline pcke2000

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sharp-Shooter
Re: Soviet Russian SVT-40 listed on GB
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 02:44:05 PM »

Auctions is auctions, post it up so we can talk about it.

Are you talking about the one that is listed as No FFL required, but then adds in the description after the fact that an FFL IS required?

OK, I am going to move it to Auctions Section.

No, it's a different one.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 02:56:27 PM by pcke2000 »