Author Topic: Slovenian HonorGuard rifles at AIM  (Read 56063 times)

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
Re: Slovenian HonorGuard rifles at AIM
« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2015, 09:37:24 PM »
Man, they are sure rough on those Yugos!  No wonder some of the buttpads I've seen look a little worn.  I can also see why there's no cleaning rods on them as standard equipment!  :o

Online Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #161 on: September 26, 2015, 09:48:43 PM »
Man, they are sure rough on those Yugos!  No wonder some of the buttpads I've seen look a little worn.  I can also see why there's no cleaning rods on them as standard equipment!  :o

Uh, cause thay rattle, and why they need one, they don't fire them fart1. Honor Guard cleaning kit was different, Mothers Chrome polish, a can of Pledge and a cloth.  rofl2
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #162 on: September 26, 2015, 10:16:17 PM »
Yup..  Wont fire.   Inert pos chrome flippy thingys.   All yo guns are poop, hork, spit, buzz, blurp, bork bork.

::)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 10:22:05 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Jack Flag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Newber
« Reply #163 on: September 26, 2015, 10:49:31 PM »
They have a looooooooooong way to go before coming close to the USMC SDT.

Yup. But those soldiers are still pretty decent. clap1

I saw someone mention this on another forum. Certainly, without some sneaking around and perhaps a few bribes. There's no way to be sure how many of the ceremonial rifles there are. But considering that Slovenia only has about 2,060,000 people in it. The country is a little smaller than New Jersey. And their now, fully professional military has only 8,800 total personnel. It might be a minor miracle these ever showed up outside of Slovenia for sale. Of course Slovenia appears to be selling off much of, if not all of their SKS stock. Since they went with the FN F2000S and the old Zastava M70's took over as reserves. Slovenia may still very well have a decent stock of regular SKS and ceremonial rifles. I don't see their ceremonial/honor guards doing those demos with AK rifles.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 10:58:32 PM by Jack Flag »

Online Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #164 on: September 26, 2015, 10:55:04 PM »
Yup..  Wont fire.   Inert pos chrome flippy thingys.   All yo guns are poop, hork, spit, buzz, blurp, bork bork.

Never did I say they wouldn't fire, why would they need to or want to. I'm pretty sure them drill dudes didn't didn't dress up in their blinging outfits and take them to the range for qualifying every month. They just twirl, spin and click'em, then polished them and back in the rack.  They didnt need to go bang, bang uh, bang.. But, give me one, I'll shuck stripper after stripper through it, chrome looks good with the blueish tint thumb1 chuckles1
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem

Offline Jack Flag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Newber
« Reply #165 on: September 26, 2015, 11:01:30 PM »

Never did I say they wouldn't fire, why would they need to or want to. I'm pretty sure them drill dudes didn't didn't dress up in their blinging outfits and take them to the range for qualifying every month. They just twirl, spin and click'em, then polished them and back in the rack.  They didnt need to go bang, bang uh, bang.. But, give me one, I'll shuck stripper after stripper through it, chrome looks good with the blueish tint thumb1 chuckles1

You wanna fire one?

chuckles1

Granted, the soldiers fired off some blanks in theirs towards the end of the second video.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #166 on: September 26, 2015, 11:10:38 PM »
They didnt need to go bang, bang uh, bang..

But they can, and do.   ;)

Someone keeps forgeting that these are just as functional as any other 'unissued' gun.   ???

Oh look, even the Russian 'drill team of honor guard' use a whiteline buttblate. 

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2015, 11:14:19 PM »
Oh my...  More silly inert toys with gay butplates.   Stoopid Russos!   ::)

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #168 on: September 26, 2015, 11:19:04 PM »
How embarrassing...  These goobers actually have to stand out in public with fake baby rattle like sticks that are completely sub-par and worthless!!

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #169 on: September 26, 2015, 11:27:52 PM »
Im just scratching my head wondering why anyone would wanna buy a gun that wasn't made at Zastava as a fully functioning weapon right next to all the others.  I mean, the least they could have done is take regular old combat ready SKS carbines to start with.   ???

Idiots.   bat1

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #170 on: September 26, 2015, 11:31:49 PM »
At least now we can record all the serial prefixes from these things and apply it to our serial list and perhaps inform all the owners their rifles must also be useless due to being made side/side with these things.   :-\

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2015, 11:36:46 PM »
Wish they came with a dd603 that we could wipe our butts with at least.  Maybe trade it in for a nice french gun thats never been fired and only dropped once?  Is the mas even a functioning weapon?    whistle12

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #172 on: September 26, 2015, 11:41:54 PM »
How about we just start trashing the USMC aswell, because these things are just as gay and not worth the effort owning.   :(

I would soooo burn these wretched toys.  OMG!!!..  I see chrome!!!!

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #173 on: September 26, 2015, 11:51:36 PM »
Ooops..   Thought we were being sarcastic and having fun with it. .. Carry on.

Offline Bunker

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rifleman
« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2015, 12:19:46 AM »
Since we're talking about honor guards and their weapons. Here's some nice honor guard photos depicting their rifles from all services at yesterday's ceremony. A guy from another forum posted these HG photos. He was present at the ceremony as President Obama welcomed Xi Jinping to the White House for an official State Visit. He was standing behind the Army Honor Guard and captured these photos. These rifles are clearly modified and you can see some obvious mods and missing parts, like the missing extractor on the M14, which you can see on the close-up shot with the Army Honor Guard.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #175 on: September 29, 2015, 06:23:13 PM »
Nice pics Bunker!

Uganda anyone?

« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 06:48:12 PM by Loose}{Cannon »

Offline SKhiSm 59-66A1

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Marksman
  • My God, they have a Weaselpecker with them.
« Reply #176 on: September 29, 2015, 07:03:41 PM »
Uganda anyone?

Now do Mozambique plz. I've tried that one many times in the past but only come up with junk.
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife."

Daniel Boone

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #177 on: September 29, 2015, 08:45:21 PM »
Do what?  Lol

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Sniper
« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2015, 08:50:39 PM »
Is this the critter your looking for?    :)

Offline SKhiSm 59-66A1

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Marksman
  • My God, they have a Weaselpecker with them.
« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2015, 03:55:03 PM »
I've looked for Mozambique HG for a long time and never had any luck. The old website Carbines for Collectors had helped perpetuate the Yugo teak myth by claiming that Mozambique had sent Kragujevac a boatload of teak to be used for their HG stocks and I was interested if it could be proven or not.
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse, and a good wife."

Daniel Boone