Author Topic: Marlin 783 .22 mag  (Read 1481 times)

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
Marlin 783 .22 mag
« on: March 18, 2021, 11:46:43 AM »
this was my brush gun for years , redid the stock and decided to put the new scope that Greatguns turned us onto on it with see through mounts and am retiring the old Bushnell to the model 60  , i added a Willliams rear peep sight , now i need to get a decent fire sight for the front , i plan on doing the same setup for the model 60 , will try and get some pics up
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 12:09:46 PM by hoopharted »
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Online 1mlt

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Marksman
Re: Marlin 783 .22 mag
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 04:12:36 PM »
this was my brush gun for years , redid the stock and decided to put the new scope that Greatguns turned us onto on it with see through mounts and am retiring the old Bushnell to the model 60  , i added a Willliams rear peep sight , now i need to get a decent fire sight for the front , i plan on doing the same setup for the model 60 , will try and get some pics up
As one member here says all the time: "Pix or it didn't happen".
There is but one language in the USA, English.
Teddy R.

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
Re: Marlin 783 .22 mag
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2021, 04:45:04 PM »
lol , i hear that , its raining pretty hard today so hopefully tomorrow i can get some pics up
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
Re: Marlin 783 .22 mag PLEASE MOVE TO CORRECT FORUM ,I GOOFED
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 12:19:17 PM »
i love this set up , i still havnt sighted it in yet , too many pokers in the fire right now , and still need a new front blade

url code maker