Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
my G43
« on: December 27, 2020, 03:23:48 PM »
complete matching numbers right down to the FP,bolt lugs and stock

There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
Re: my G43
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 03:37:24 PM »
Very nice! Do you have a shooters kit installed? How are the optics?

Offline hoopharted

• go head,pull my finger
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Marksman
  • Hillbilly Indian
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 03:53:04 PM »
that old ZF4 still does good , i wouldnt say crystal though , i have never shot this rifle , i had a K43 dual lug that was a bubba deer slayer rescue i use to use as my shooter , it was mostly matched but had some replacement parts so i was more comfortable with it , if i broke a matched part on it it would suck but i wouldnt cry like a little girl for a week

i had it so really had no reason to buy shooter parts for this one , i ended up parting the K43 out ,keeping the matched parts together though , i dont even have a bubba stock to put the G43 in to shoot , im not taking a chance with matching lumber
There are going to be two types of people in this world , those without toilet paper , and those with plenty of ammo to protect their toilet paper

Offline Phosphorus32

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sniper
  • Send lawyers guns and money...uh, skip the lawyers
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 06:14:05 PM »
Makes sense. I wouldn’t shoot a matching G/K43 either. Mine is not all matching but I still haven’t gotten around to ordering a shooters kit.