Author Topic: KALI HAS TAKEN ANOTHER HIT  (Read 5018 times)

Online echo1

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sharp-Shooter
  • Death from above
KALI HAS TAKEN ANOTHER HIT
« on: July 02, 2016, 03:04:55 PM »
Hi All,

Bad news from the front. New Kali regulations:

AWs created by description and registration mandated. Ammo purchase registration and limits, no internet sales, 50 round limit on out of state FTF purchase. Many will become default felons.
More direction towards confiscation in the making. Once again money will be spent on challenges. Bad day at Black Rock folks. PAX

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1214480
  You need a crew  

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined" (George Washington),
But they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of Independence from any who might attempt to abuse them. echo1

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.~John Adams 1798

Offline 1mlt

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Marksman
Re: KALI HAS TAKEN ANOTHER HIT
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 03:40:56 PM »
It will be challenged for sure. Let's hope some "common sense" prevails. I ain't counting on it from PRC.

Marcus
There is but one language in the USA, English.
Teddy R.

Offline Brawny

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Cadet
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 04:32:17 PM »
I feel sorry for kali brahs.
Where y'all moving to?

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 06:30:17 PM »
That's quite the interesting and at the same time discouraging thread on calguns.  Certainly sucks for you guys.  Sad thing is, it's never going to get better there.  The regs will keep piling up until the system finally collapses (and I'm talking all regs from California emissions and 'green' energy credit ridiculousness to the courts striking down any voter approved amendment to the state constitution that they don't agree with.)  It'll be interesting to see what the state government there looks like in 15 or 20 years.  At some point soon you'd think there will be no more room for politicians to maneuver to the left...

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 11:26:55 PM »
Death by a thousand scratches.

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline Loose}{Cannon

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sniper
  • Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 11:31:36 PM »
I tell ya what....   It doesn't help matters when Cali gun owners, producers of firearms components, and Calguns forum users alike keep calling an AR15 an "assault rifle".

silly1

1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms... It doesn't matter how many Lenins you get out on the street begging for them to be taken.

Offline 1mlt

• SKS-FILES CONTRIBUTOR
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Marksman
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 08:37:06 AM »
I suppose at some time soon the left wingers will realize that my 1901 Swede is far more deadly AND accurate then any so called assault rife AR, they will reclassify all Swedes as "ASS-SAULT RIFFLES" and ban them too. Isn't that the end game anyway? Ban all firearms as "deadly weapons"? BUT WAIT, here's a news flash, aren't all 'firearms' 'deadly' by design anyway?

Marcus
There is but one language in the USA, English.
Teddy R.

Offline running-man

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid Mosin #2 is avoid Mosin #1!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2016, 10:38:53 AM »
Like LC says, it's death by a thousand cuts.  They are taking small steps using their favorite slogan of 'common sense' gun control.  The thing that many people don't have a good grasp of is that the laws are designed to eliminate the open use of firearms.  By open use I mean being able to take your AR out to any public range and safely shoot it.  Oh sure, people will puff up and say "I will not comply", but those same people will still meekly put their unregistered ARs and 20 round magazines under their bed and they will *never* see the light of day unless there's some emergency.  Any evil featured "assault weapon" or long 'banana clip' chuckles1 seen in any form of public display will be such an anomaly that it will immediately draw attention of some authority to ensure that it's legal according to the convoluted new law system. 

The lawmakers don't particularly care if a gun is legal or not, if they can make the system convoluted enough that there is doubt as to whether it's legal or not and use at public ranges becomes an oddity because gun owners don't want to be harassed and scrutinized, then they win.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 11:22:15 AM by running-man »

Online Greasemonkey

• Professional foul mouth. Banned for life!! Certified Enabler
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sniper
  • The only way to avoid SKS #2, is avoid SKS #1!
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2016, 02:11:21 PM »
I tell ya what....   It doesn't help matters when Cali gun owners, producers of firearms components, and Calguns forum users alike keep calling an AR15 an "assault rifle".

silly1

And keep discussing how to get around this and that, I understand anger and such, I can't blame them, but is it really wise to post "I'm still gonna go outta state and still buy ammo or magazines, or do this or that". It draws even more attention to oneself and publicly confessing what your or how your going to get around certain regulations and laws won't help the cause, if anything it tarnishes the collective bunch and could draw attention where you don't want it.. I mean all it takes anymore is a subpoena or warrant to acquire the membership list with IP addresses if the Dept of Justice or law body wanted it. If they can bust your balls over a Facebook or Twitter post, how is that any different than a forum post, it's one in the same, a form of social media, and admissible in court. If your going to do something of that nature given those circumstances, you don't announce it to the whole fricken world, how and why in a dated and timestamped post thats tied to your IP address, you do it and keep your jaws shut.
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse......

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

I said I was an addict........I didn't say I had a problem