AK and AR > AR Family

transformer guns just keep getting better

(1/3) > >>

hoopharted:
https://uintahprecision.com/product/upr10/

you can now swap your upper out with a precision bolt upper with bull barrel , LR platform or AR platform

Larry D.:
Holy crap!

1300 bucks (plus) is a deal killer for me.

Outstanding idea though.

Gotta love  the (gender fluid) Potato Head of guns.

hoopharted:
oh yea the price is way out of wack , thats almost what i paid for my complete LR-308 , but the cork has been popped 

first , this is really the first ive seen of this other than the varminter for the AR15 which is still semi auto ,so others have to be tooling up to produce their versions , how could you not , its a whole new facet to the AR platform that will draw in allot of interest across the board

secondly , if by some twisted ,demented miracle the liberals manage to outlaw AR15's because they are high capacity SA rifles , this would render every AR lower owned legal in the letter of the law

1mlt:

--- Quote from: hoopharted on March 03, 2021, 06:34:56 AM ---oh yea the price is way out of wack , thats almost what i paid for my complete LR-308 , but the cork has been popped 

first , this is really the first ive seen of this other than the varminter for the AR15 which is still semi auto ,so others have to be tooling up to produce their versions , how could you not , its a whole new facet to the AR platform that will draw in allot of interest across the board

secondly , if by some twisted ,demented miracle the liberals manage to outlaw AR15's because they are high capacity SA rifles , this would render every AR lower owned legal in the letter of the law

--- End quote ---
Don't you mean "ILLEGAL in the letter of the law"?

Greatguns:

--- Quote from: 1mlt on March 03, 2021, 09:54:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: hoopharted on March 03, 2021, 06:34:56 AM ---oh yea the price is way out of wack , thats almost what i paid for my complete LR-308 , but the cork has been popped 

--- End quote ---
Don't you mean "ILLEGAL in the letter of the law"?

--- End quote ---

I think he means if you throw a bolt action upper on the lower then it will still be legal because it is not a semi-auto

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version